Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran/Lebanon)

xbl

Aww Adolf your hero....

Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.[3]

and guess what, the only ceasefire that Hamas agreed to , is holding! What a suprise, its almost as is if the other ceasefires were fake!!

Hmm I wonder if israel will now have a token easing of the blockade...hmmm let me think?

Its almost as if all israels slaughtering was meaningless. .

Edited by THE KING

Aww Adolf your hero....

Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.[3]

and guess what, the only ceasefire that Hamas agreed to , is holding! What a suprise, its almost as is if the other ceasefires were fake!!

Hmm I wonder if israel will now have a token easing of the blockade...hmmm let me think?

Its almost as if all israels slaughtering was meaningless. .

Do we really want to go into the historic links between the Palestinians and the Nazis? Google Haj Amin al Husseini

Hamas really should drop the rocket stuff, I don't see what it achieves apart from giving Israel a good excuse to open a keg of whoop-ass on Gaza. They should go all Ghandi and try and do mass UN armed civilian protests at border posts and the like. They should probably reign their ambitions in a bit to a one state solution. I think Israel would hate it if Hamas actually behaved and dropped the annihilation of the Israeli state stuff. The Israelis are in no way inclined to share power but it would make they stance indefensible if Hamas became a bunch of peace loving innocents. They won't though so the killing will carry on down the decades...

Hamas really should drop the rocket stuff, I don't see what it achieves apart from giving Israel a good excuse to open a keg of whoop-ass on Gaza. They should go all Ghandi and try and do mass UN armed civilian protests at border posts and the like. They should probably reign their ambitions in a bit to a one state solution. I think Israel would hate it if Hamas actually behaved and dropped the annihilation of the Israeli state stuff. The Israelis are in no way inclined to share power but it would make they stance indefensible if Hamas became a bunch of peace loving innocents. They won't though so the killing will carry on down the decades...

I agree with you, but it's never worked before. Whatever the Palestinians do, or don't do, the Israelis keep on building more settlements, even in the the midst of so called peace negotiations. Fire rockets, walk with flowers, whatever, the answer is bullets and expansion, and the impossibility of a 2 state solution. If Hamas turned into Libdems they still wouldn't let Gazans go fishing, see relatives in the West Bank, or allow them an airport, port and international border. So long as the Yanks keep funding and arming them, there's no chance of a mutually agreeable settlement.

I agree with you, but it's never worked before. Whatever the Palestinians do, or don't do, the Israelis keep on building more settlements, even in the the midst of so called peace negotiations. Fire rockets, walk with flowers, whatever, the answer is bullets and expansion, and the impossibility of a 2 state solution. If Hamas turned into Libdems they still wouldn't let Gazans go fishing, see relatives in the West Bank, or allow them an airport, port and international border. So long as the Yanks keep funding and arming them, there's no chance of a mutually agreeable settlement.

You're right and it's a shame. It's one fucked up place and nobody is doing the right thing.

Israel doesn't have an end game here, if the blockade is eased in anyway after this then Hamas will see that as justification of their "resistance "(launching rockets into Israel)

And Israelis and the rest of the world will be asking, what was the point of the last few weeks then?

Or is Israel going to carry on keeping 2 million people locked up in the worlds biggest prison and expect them not to fight?

I signed that a couple of weeks ago. However, there is a whole list of companies that support and lobby for Israel. Obviously a general boycott isn't feasible, but I have made a conscious effort not to buy any Nestle, Danone or Coca-Cola products.

1404901982.jpg

Powerful stuff. Just a pity it's not someone with more relevance or influence on the world stage.

its noteworthy of how many smaller nations around the world outright condem Israels actions , and even expelled their ambassador and cancelled contracts with them, Ireland, Norway, South Africa 5 south American countries to name a few, and it just shows how under the screw of the US the rest of us are. Edited by THE KING