SJC's Boat Thread

Really?

Well i've only got one account on here. It seems you have an issue here and i've a fair idea as to what it is.

And for your information i also share this internet connection though what business that is of yours, i don't know.

oX1rby7.gif

Really?

Well i've only got one account on here. It seems you have an issue here and i've a fair idea as to what it is.

And for your information i also share this internet connection though what business that is of yours, i don't know.

:lol: , :lol: , and :lol: .

Come on then Benny, don't be shy, tell us what keithy's issue is, apart from you having multiple accounts?

Cool i've always wanted to live on a boat, do you never get pestered by neds though?

A/S/L?

She said she wanted to live on boat, she may well have a boat - just not one that you live on.

A/S/L?

Hmmm, alias based on 70's tv show.........

Explains who bj bear is that gave bennett a positive rep with a welter of hughies over the months :)

Epic meltdown. Congrats to Keith .

Dude, there is nothing wrong with wanting to reveal your softer side, creating a female alias is cool, is Sunday your 'dress up night'?

Long story short.

I split up with my partner recently and moved out into a B&B as my own house is rented out at the moment, so right now i'm searching for a short term house to rent until i can get my own back. Should have something sorted out this week hopefully.

Annway was in the lounge watching telly last nigh, on a few websites courtesy of the free wifi and was asked what website this was and we had a chat about it. End result was a new member.

Now if any normal person had noticed the IP issue they would have sent a PM asking for an explanation but no not Keith. He had to do his 'hardman thing' and try to be a 'big' man. A little common sense and courtesy appears to be lost on him.

Keith has two choices here, he either admits he's f**ked it up (somethin he should be used to by now) or he bans me for 'using another account' which is against board rules afterall.

Long story short.

I split up with my partner recently and moved out into a B&B as my own house is rented out at the moment, so right now i'm searching for a short term house to rent until i can get my own back. Should have something sorted out this week hopefully.

Annway was in the lounge watching telly last nigh, on a few websites courtesy of the free wifi and was asked what website this was and we had a chat about it. End result was a new member.

Now if any normal person had noticed the IP issue they would have sent a PM asking for an explanation but no not Keith. He had to do his 'hardman thing' and try to be a 'big' man. A little common sense and courtesy appears to be lost on him.

Keith has two choices here, he either admits he's f**ked it up (somethin he should be used to by now) or he bans me for 'using another account' which is against board rules afterall.

Hiya Vicky, hiya pal!

Long story short.

ezk2n6.png

Long story short.

So do you play dress up or what?

Is that a budget version of Elvis' Heartbreak Hotel?! ;):P

nothing budget about it. Waiting to hear back about a flat i looked at earlier, with luck i could be in a day or two.

Lol, Bennett got dumped. #heartbreakbedandbreakfast

I done the dumping actually and has never been dumped.