The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

I would also request some form of mumsnet visualisation. Big gus getting the pish ripped by a topless troll with "P and B" written in marker pen on her boobies, with one nipple just slightly more erect than the other, and who only had 5 glorious hours on our site, would be awesome.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would also request some form of mumsnet visualisation. Big gus getting the pish ripped by a topless troll with "P and B" written in marker pen on her boobies, with one nipple just slightly more erect than the other, and who only had 5 glorious hours on our site, would be awesome.

This

On the droopy leaking titty prolapsed fanny thread.

Edit, Liam, I fucking dare you.

I've been scrolling through the thread to catch up ... Deary me!

You are in for a treat.

You're not wrong, Albino. That seems to have been the most exciting thing to have happened in P+B history.

Also, Liam. You've no choice but to get that drawn, ken?

It was so exciting that a girl got her tits out though. Legendary they were saying.

Losers.

In fairness she did write P&B on one. I've never persuaded a girl to do that yet.

But it started to go downhill on page 1 with the constant women-hating and trolling imo.

why in the world would you want someone to write p&b on a pair of chebs?

it was just awful throughout I agree. anyway this isn't the topic for this discussion. have sweet dreams tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello abdy.

Apologies for missing last Friday's 'Eh'll Paint It' — it's been a busy week, aye. Anyway without further ado, here's last weeks picture depicting Pie and Bovril's most contencious digital debacle; The Invasion of Mumsnet.

confi.jpg

Now, I've seen quite a bit of revisionism regarding this topic lately, most notably on the '50 Best Posters' thread. Here's my take on it:

While the entire thing was cringy in the extreme (a 'Minter', you might say), most of the people engaging in it seemed to be having a bit of harmless fun. I laughed at some of the initial stuff, but it got very boring, very quickly. There were, however, a couple of guys who seemed to completely miss the point and saw it as an excuse to throw their outdated, boring thoughts about. I'm sorry, but grown, married men with children on a 'rival' internet forum, slagging off women ('the enemy!') falls into the Chronically Shite Banter category IMO... Not in an offensive way, in a 'Christ, is that your level of humour' kinda way. Ken?

Anyway, it only really got interesting when Big Gus pulled a couple of them up on this, questioning the whole tragic affair.

A few posters (the only one I really remember was Confidemus — two embarrasing moments in one week, 'son') didn't seem to grasp what Gus was actually saying and started accusing him of 'having a meltdown', being 'seething', etc. Further boring, boring chat.

Incredible scenes indeed.

Hello abdy.
Apologies for missing last Friday's 'Eh'll Paint It' — it's been a busy week, aye. Anyway without further ado, here's last weeks picture depicting Pie and Bovril's most contencious digital debacle; The Invasion of Mumsnet.
confi.jpg
Now, I've seen quite a bit of revisionism on this topic lately, most notably on the '50 Best Posters' thread, so here's my take on it: While the entire thing was cringy in the extreme (a 'Minter', you might say), most of the people engaging in it seemed to be having a bit of harmless fun. I laughed at some of the initial stuff, but it got very boring, very quickly. There were, however, a couple of guys who seemed to completely miss the point and saw it as an excuse to throw their outdated, boring thoughts about. I'm sorry, but grown, married men with children on a 'rival' internet forum, slagging off women ('the enemy!') falls into the Chronically Shite Banter category IMO... Not in an offensive way, in a 'Christ, is that your level of humour' kinda way. Ken?
Anyway, it only really got interesting when Big Gus pulled a couple of them up on this, questioning the whole tragic affair.
A few posters (the only one I really remember was Confidemus — two embarrasing moments in one week, 'son') didn't seem to grasp what Gus was actually saying and started accusing him of 'having a meltdown', being 'seething', etc. Further boring, boring chat.
Incredible scenes indeed.

So which one am I in the picture?

Interesting you should mention me alone when I didn't make a single post on Mumsnet. Clearly you dislike being referred to as "son", son.

So which one am I in the picture?

Interesting you should mention me alone when I didn't make a single post on Mumsnet. Clearly you dislike being referred to as "son", son.

Oh dear.

Someone's a little touchy, eh? That was awful quick off the mark, eh? The beginnings of a breakdown, eh?

I was talking about the thread; it's all explained in the post. Nice of you to get upset so quickly, though.

NB. You're the middle aged one with the mullet, posting another boring topic somewhere on the forum while managing to get riled up by Big Gus, who is coincidentally standing in no-mans land giving you the Lochee Fleet gesture.

Love the "Post New Topic" page open on "CONFI"'s laptop. :lol:

Edit: are the wee guys anyone in particular or merely an interpretation of the level of humour on show in that thread? I'm thinking mainly of the one with the headset. Surely no one on here posts with a headset on?

Archived