Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

They have not made any suggestion they are simply informing their support !! I fail to see what YOU are suggesting

Both of you are wrong. Alan for suggesting we held back gate receipts last week and you for suggesting we are doing this only to inform our fans. When do we ever ask our support to check we receive a ticket at the gate ? It's the first time I have heard it so I would assume that as it comes from Harkin's he thinks that Camelon will not give tickets to everyone and hence pocket more of the gate money. I can't think of any other reason to ask us to check we get a ticket, do you ?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of you are wrong. Alan for suggesting we held back gate receipts last week and you for suggesting we are doing this only to inform our fans. When do we ever ask our support to check we receive a ticket at the gate ? It's the first time I have heard it so I would assume that as it comes from Harkin's he thinks that Camelon will not give tickets to everyone and hence pocket more of the gate money. I can't think of any other reason to ask us to check we get a ticket, do you ?

And if he feels that is the case he is quite correct to ask our fans to check their tickets

bo - you can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time - John Lydgate ( not Abraham Lincoln as suggested by Robert Zimmerman in Bob Dylan's Dream ) anyway on to tomorrow - Fauldhouse or Camelon??

Thank you kind sir. As it was John Lydgate. Lincoln substituted fool for please.

Now alan, I think I have been quite lenient and tolerant with you up to now, but that's an accusation of fraud! Not to mention slandering someone's character? I'm sure you're only posting that as "banter" but that's a serious suggestion you have made.

Maybe you would like to edit this before it lands you in bother?

Libel is the word. Slander is spoken. Libel when it is seen. You have no room to make a comment like that considering the libellous statement you made on here regarding Allan McGonagle and the wages you alleged he will pay at Bo'ness. As yet you haven't come up with the proof. Maybe you should remove that post. Pot and kettle springs to mind.

And if he feels that is the case he is quite correct to ask our fans to check their tickets

Clubs have to be trusted end off. We have the problem with the abandonment at HT away to Broxburn. IMO to resolve that we split the gate for the next match.

I wouldn't imagine there will be much of a problem today if it's playable I'll be very much surprised as the forecast for the rest of the day is grim.

Clubs have to be trusted end off. We have the problem with the abandonment at HT away to Broxburn. IMO to resolve that we split the gate for the next match.

I wouldn't imagine there will be much of a problem today if it's playable I'll be very much surprised as the forecast for the rest of the day is grim.

I remember when we on the cup in 2002 and we played away to Vale of Leven and we queried the cash receipts and refused to accept the money being offered, As the official bus left the ground a Vale of Leven official appeared with a mystery bag that had been "forgotten" when they were counting the gate receipts

Archived