The Outcome

What do you think will happen?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a reminder the "punishment" received by the clumpany was a registration embargo (while playing in part time leagues) one they fought through the courts and a fine, which is still unpaid.

It's hilarious sevco supporters feel they've been punished enough and it should be case closed

What punishments have they actually had?

An unpaid fine.

They will say they were relegated to div 3 but people with braincells know the truth.

A transfer embargo that started after the summer 2012 window closed and basically covered the January 2013 transfer window.

Is this the harsh punishments?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure I said that The LNS enquiry shouldn't proceed in the light of The FTTT result. I bet you wish the SPL had agreed with me.

Yes I do, as it happens.

I am happy to accept with the outcome however much I viewed it previously with disdain. This is what abiding by due process means.

No, this is what self servingly accepting an injustice means.

Nothing about the integrity of The SPL's commission is open to question.

Public Beheadings in Saudi Arabia for the crime of homosexuality? All fine by Kincardine. He's all about the process.

Oh dear, Diddies. Are you really so desperate?

Talk me through which part of 'guilty' they shouldn't have found Rangers?

Why are you doing this?

You know what I think. I think the sanction for the guilty verdict should have included a significant sporting penalty. I don't understand why the players were deemed eligible on the apparent basis that eligibility could not be revoked.

I feel that justice has not been served.

Talk me through which part of 'guilty' they shouldn't have found Rangers?

Why are you doing this?

Simply because your diddy pals are acting like something changed wrt title-stripping after the latest HMRC appeal. Nothing has. The matter has been fully investigated and reported on.

I like to remind posters of this.

Simply because your diddy pals are acting like something changed wrt title-stripping after the latest HMRC appeal. Nothing has. The matter has been fully investigated and reported on.

And I like to remind you that you should not be proud of yourself with such postings.

And as I've consistently been saying, the big tax case rulings are merely related to, but not synonymous with, the issue of title stripping.

I'd agree that this latest ruling should, ostensibly, have little material impact on title stripping. However, neither should have the FTTT one, yet apparently it was allowed to inform and shape the commission's findings.

That it's been overturned, therefore surely needs to have an impact, in the interests of justice being served.

And as I've consistently been saying, the big tax case rulings are merely related to, but not synonymous with, the issue of title stripping.

LNS had a go at title-stripping. As you agree, the tax outcome is immaterial.

I really don't know where The Diddies go with this. Calling foul on LNS is a busted flush. The most recent attempt is asking The SFA to call some sort of case on the basis of calling the game in to disrepute. I wonder how this one will go down.

LNS had a go at title-stripping. As you agree, the tax outcome is immaterial.

I agree that it shouldn't matter, but has been rendered relevant by the terms of the LNS ruling.

You're the one who saw them as extremely closely related in the immediate wake of the FTTT ruling. The evidence of this has already been provided.

I agree that it shouldn't matter, but has been rendered relevant by the terms of the LNS ruling. You're the one who saw them as extremely closely related in the immediate wake of the FTTT ruling. The evidence of this has already been provided.

What I think is immaterial*. The appeal possibility was discounted, The question is what the Title Stripping Tossers do henceforth.

Thus far you've not come up with any possibilities.

*I do think sometimes ;)

Cheating shitebags.

The_Kincardine, on 21 Nov 2015 - 22:17, said:snapback.png

Cheating shitebags.

Kildog,

You have a cheek to slag the gers, your club hoovered up Jig and Boyd & Stevie Smith. I wonder how you manage to be so sour about the gers on here then try justify that to yourself when you first seen it in the paper/news.

It seems like your club is amiable towards the gers anyway. Did they not abstain to vote? It seems like the Killie board certainly don't seem to think it was cheating. You should start to learn & realise your clubs identity and what your club actually support and stand for before posting your glib opinion. You should try to learn what your club actually think before you try to state the facts falsely

Archived