Pregnancy And Parenting

Guest The Phoenix

My 10 month old (youngest / second) grandson took his first unsupported steps on Christmas Eve.

He spent Christmas Day showing off his new found talent. :D

Guest Kincardine

I have one of each, boy is much much easier!!

I have 2 girls and 1 boy and don't see much difference between them even now when they are teens/heading for teens - except for one thing. My son was a nightmare to potty train.

Talking to friends, that's not uncommon for boys. I can tolerate a lot from kids except this: Don't shit yer breeks.

Mrs has been in hospital with dehydration and was on a line for a couple of days and we both have been hit with this bloody virus doing the rounds. My oldest had it for about a week but she seems to be better now but it has been a very sober and shitty Xmas for me and the wife. However the show must go on, and we both managed to get our shit together for the kids yesterday and they both had a great day. Suffering for it now, but well worth it.biggrin.gif

Kincardine, my son has been a nightmare to potty train as well. Don't think it's been helped with the disruption of his little sister not keeping well. Since she's not had numerous emergency trips to hospital he's gotten much better.

Ok, had couple episodes reduced movement but the hospital were great each time and checked me out thoroughly. Had a scan last Thursday and baby doing well and was estimated to be about 3lb.

No sleeping all that well though between needing the loo abs being uncomfortable.

How's your mrs hips?

Shite, thanks.

She's been seeing a physio fairly regularly, but to be perfectly honest it has made no real difference. She still can't move....like at all. Still on crutches.

The baby is doing fine. No problems thus far on that front. Now just hoping it comes and goes as quick as possible so she isn't feeling as miserable.

Shite, thanks.

She's been seeing a physio fairly regularly, but to be perfectly honest it has made no real difference. She still can't move....like at all. Still on crutches.

The baby is doing fine. No problems thus far on that front. Now just hoping it comes and goes as quick as possible so she isn't feeling as miserable.

Sorry to read that fella. Here was me moaning about my Mrs being ill for a week or two, but that must be bloody hard for you both for all that length of time.

Hope she feels better soon.