Pregnancy And Parenting

Proud does not cover it.

Very proud of our daughter as she has done really well and that is without the help of the so called father.

Sadly the case sometimes, but full credit to her, she'll make a cracking mum!

Can I have my child bumped up to 1/2 as they are 20 weeks on Friday.

Find out what we are having a week tomorrow. Still don't know what I want, but as long as they're healthy I don't think I'll give a monkeys.

Do you go to ninewells, Matty? Do they just tell you if the baby's a boy or girl at the scan? My mate is up in aberdeen and apparently they have to pay to go to a private scan to be told the sex. Hope that's not the case in Dundee! I can't remember them saying that to us at our 12 week scan.

Yeh they tell me for free, but they've moved my bloody scan to Friday instead of Thursday and my girlfriend is not happy at all. Of course I know it's hardly the end of the world, but I also know better than too side against her while she's carrying child as she can be prone to throwing things at me.

I'm going to use my pull on Monday when I go to work and get it back to Thursday, it genuinely could save my life.

Ben is a stunner :)

I imagine I'll be trying within the next couple of years. Got 2 nephews (3rd due in August) and a niece. Absolutely brilliant bairns the lot of them, will do well if I can have one as good. On a similar note, since I was 12 I've been wanting a daughter (not that I wanted a bairn when I was 12 but since then I've only wanted a lassie never thought about having a boy) and cannot for the life of me pick a boy's name that I like! If I have a girl we've got the name all picked out but I can't pick a boy name I like! Every one I like I know a boy called that so couldn't go with it as I know someone with the name! If we have a boy I fear for it's name :lol:

Had to take the bairn up to the primary school for her induction yesterday. They were put into their P1 classes for August and she happily skipped away into a classroom without as much as a look back.

:(

As your young un starts school our young un leaves 6 year study after sitting 3 advanced highers.

She's off to Crete a week on Tuesday with 5 mates, then TITP and so on.

Parenting sure does change...

My daughter is getting steroid injections to help the baby out as her fluid levels are really low. According to that dangerous place, the Internet, the docs only give those injections at her stage of pregnancy (33 weeks) if they reckon that she will give birth in the next 7 days! :unsure2:

Edit. Docs are keeping her in and been told that possible arrival overnight! Got everything crossed for them. Scary shit when you are powerless to help.

Edited by supermik

• 2 weeks later...

Hope everything works out o.k.

One of our grandsons was 9 weeks premature ( I said 8 weeks in a previous post, but it was 9) and he survived. 6 weeks is early but not the end of the world.