Pregnancy And Parenting

:lol: Am a tool, yer a still non believer :D , i will prove ye wrong

I was going to say maybe you should ask your wife what I meant. She might have more of a clue than you ever will. :P

I took my PSP the first time.

"Andy, Andy get the nurse!"

"Haud on the now, I'm playing tennis."

:P

Good luck everyone. :)

:lol: I bet your Mrs wasn't amused at that.

Only take important things with you. I know this wont be very popular but remember breast pads,also towels for after the birth. :ph34r:

Aye, they're on the list. I have also been advised to take a towel of my own (the ones G_Man thought you were on about) as I don't think the hospital do provide them. If they do, I can always put it on my bed at night so I'm not sweating on that horrible plastic matresses!

Aye, they're on the list. I have also been advised to take a towel of my own (the ones G_Man thought you were on about) as I don't think the hospital do provide them. If they do, I can always put it on my bed at night so I'm not sweating on that horrible plastic matresses!

Remind your hubby to take a bag with him.

I took a fresh T shirt, deoderant, (didn't want to stink when everyone came in after the birth) and a piece bag (its hungry work watching nothing happen for 14 hours), I was prepared for the long haul.

Static shocks from the beds to. :(

Bibs

Nipple cream

Cotton balls

They provided any amount of towels for us then. :o

(For the benefit of GMan we're talking about bathroom towels here.)

Remind your hubby to take a bag with him.

I took a fresh T shirt, deoderant, (didn't want to stink when everyone came in after the birth) and a piece bag (its hungry work watching nothing happen for 14 hours), I was prepared for the long haul.

I didn't really take anything much.

I took a couple of filled rolls and a newspaper. Didn't need anything more. I was never in overnight and we live about a mile from the place so change of clothes etc was completely unnecessary.

Er, not all blokes, just the halfwits. <_<

I knew what you meant.

Let's apply the same logic to the football part of the forum, in that halfwit women cannot post there. That would certainly keep Saints1884 out anyway. :D

:o Shit Debbie, more cases! Still no danger of you being ferried off to another C.Diff free hospital in the Grampian area? :unsure::(

No, the maternity unit isn't closed. Only the two wards affected are.

Heard the heartbeat and got my tummy measurement for the first time this week. Was all looking ok apparently. :)

Got dates for classes too, apparently it is all organised already and we just have to wait for a letter to come through nearer the time.

Still no been swimming or anything...feeling a bit lazy. Will maybe get moving at the weekend.