Pregnancy And Parenting

:lol: Yup thats the only comfy way she can sleep is on her left side.

That's actually the best position for her to sleep in anyway. Apparently, it encourages the baby to lie in the best position for birth. I hope for her sake baby doesn't end up in the back to back position - with his/her back facing your wife's back. Hurts like hell in labour and they can get a bit stuck that way. I ended up having a section with my first for that reason - plus he was 8lb 13.5oz!

One thing i know for sure is the baby fairly stretches himself out when inside mummy, she also fairly tells him off also for when he kicks her in her sides, does it fairly regular

Aye, lovely as it is most of the times, there are occasions when it's not pleasant. The ribs are the worst and watching them roll right over is one of the strangest sensations ever! Hiccups, on the other hand, are quite fun. :)

- plus he was 8lb 13.5oz!

Owwwwwwoooohhhh! :( Ours were both baked to a perfect 7lb's 3 oz's in mummy's tummy. ;)

I would say it was like shelling peas - but I'm rather attached to my testicles and would hate to lose them as earrings for the ladies at the Fives due to such a sexist comment! :ph34r::rolleyes:

That's actually the best position for her to sleep in anyway. Apparently, it encourages the baby to lie in the best position for birth. I hope for her sake baby doesn't end up in the back to back position - with his/her back facing your wife's back. Hurts like hell in labour and they can get a bit stuck that way. I ended up having a section with my first for that reason - plus he was 8lb 13.5oz!

Guy at my work wee one was born at a stonking 10lb 14oz :o That is exactly twice the size Ruairidh was at birth :o

Not a chance I'll be at the fives at 34 weeks pregnant. Getting pissed is the only reason I go. Plus, Chuckles and my other lesbian friends aren't going. :(

What is your due date Reina? We are the 14th July...

Went along with wife this morning to get the 15 week blood test for the likelihood of down's, spina bifida and Edward's syndrome. Was anyone else scared sh*tless waiting for the results?

Not scared but was relived when they came back all clear or low risk whatever it was.

Nice one G_Man. :D

The only kicks I feel these days are the one's from my wife. :(

Absolutley, whenever the wife turns over in bed it is like a military operatuion. The pillows all move not too mention the grunts and groans :lol:

We have a meeting with our consultant today... the wife is keen on a water birth so finding out the pros & cons on that. Been to 3 ante natal classes now and general feel ready. Bring it on!

Adam, I totally agree with you, you attitude, values, outlook all change. I was in Asda tonight and the wee one is now big enough to sit in the seat of the trolley and he was holding on smiling at other customers, I can't describe the joy and pride I feel towards him.

I know, it's fantastic. I normally take him out to get the paper, or anything else like that, and tell LM it is to give her a bit of peace. In reality, I just love walking with him in the pram, it makes a long boring walk seem exciting.

Glad everything is going well for you too.

I know, it's fantastic. I normally take him out to get the paper, or anything else like that, and tell LM it is to give her a bit of peace. In reality, I just love walking with him in the pram, it makes a long boring walk seem exciting.

Glad everything is going well for you too.

I'm envious. Mrs Kilt found her own way round that too.....

post-1053-1244105355_thumb.jpg

...the 'pull-chair'! :D

Guy at my work wee one was born at a stonking 10lb 14oz :o That is exactly twice the size Ruairidh was at birth :o

Not as big as me :D

For laughing :ph34r:

Ah, okay, fair enough! ;)

She did nearly cause a few car crashes through drivers staring at her team formation.....

Guide Dog - Mrs Kilt - Toddler

.............flexible pole...........

.........baby in pullchair.........

:D;)

What is your due date Reina? We are the 14th July...

29th. Getting close eh?

I'm feeling shite today. Boss has said to go home, but I'd just go home and feel sorry for myself and feel worse. Feel a bit sicky. :( Rubbish.

Plus my ribs are aching and s/he's really active today!

G_Man, how come you're getting a scan at 28 weeks?

I tell you what, I love cooking for the wee one, I've just done a batch cook for the weekend as I'm working Saturday. Porriage, plums apples and pears stewed together and squash, marrow, sweet tattie, normal tattie, carrot, turnip, peas with a wee bit mince-that'll leave dad with some excellent nappies to change! There is also a rice pudding in the oven cooking for him.

Along with his pineapple/mango/bannana that he likes to sook on for snack I think it's fair to say he gets more than his 5 portions a day.

I tell you what, I love cooking for the wee one, I've just done a batch cook for the weekend as I'm working Saturday. Porriage, plums apples and pears stewed together and squash, marrow, sweet tattie, normal tattie, carrot, turnip, peas with a wee bit mince-that'll leave dad with some excellent nappies to change! There is also a rice pudding in the oven cooking for him.

Along with his pineapple/mango/bannana that he likes to sook on for snack I think it's fair to say he gets more than his 5 portions a day.

I don't eat that much fruit and veg in an entire calendar year!

Guest The Phoenix
I don't eat that much fruit and veg in an entire calendar year!

To my shame, I'm not entirely sure I've eaten that much in my entire life (so far). :(

To my shame, I'm not entirely sure I've eaten that much in my entire life (so far). :(

Best get cracking if you're not to be beaten by a baby. Any of that going spare for a deprived Phoenix C.J? :P

Guest The Phoenix
Best get cracking if you're not to be beaten by a baby. Any of that going spare for a deprived Phoenix C.J? :P

You're alive!!! :D:D

I think wee fatty Matthew is eating my share ...

post-7951-1244154535_thumb.jpg