Pregnancy And Parenting

You're alive!!! :D:D

I think wee fatty Matthew is eating my share ...

Indeed I am. Been ill this week so had more spare time to spend on here.

Matthew looks like a happy wee chap. Hope all's going well there. :)

Guest The Phoenix
Indeed I am. Been ill this week so had more spare time to spend on here.

Matthew looks like a happy wee chap. Hope all's going well there. :)

Get well soon. :D

That smile took a few attempts - he can me a right gurnie wee chappie.

Fair putting on the beef though - nearly 16lbs at 10 weeks. :o

Guest The Phoenix
i have the same one! and recognise the leather...mine keeps needing the leather looked at -it fades or something...very dissapointing <_<

Ah!

We have 2 x 2 Seaters and a large footstool.

When they were delivered the wooden base of the footstool was broken in two places and both of the 2 seaters had scratches on the leather and on the wooden base. TBF that was all sorted out (took about 4 months though).

No problems with the leather fading though.

Did they show you how to stop the seats and arms from "sinking" out of shape?

Christ this is boring and got hee haw to do with pregnancy! - If you want to know, send me a PM!!

I don't eat that much fruit and veg in an entire calendar year!
To my shame, I'm not entirely sure I've eaten that much in my entire life (so far). :(

:lol: You pair of unhealthy farts! :P

We went out for lunch to a lovely wee itallian in Bridge of Weir yesterday and ordered Ruairidh a portion of tomato pasta sauce and some bread. They brought us a huge bowl and 4 lovely pieces of crusty bread. He loved it, sooking on the bread which had been dooked in the sauce.

I had him at the Dr yesterday as he has a bite and while there I expressed concern that he isn't feeding himself or putting things in his mouth, my GP laughed and said not to worry as he is only 8 months old :lol:

Also, he's almost totally off the bottle and on to his tommee tippee free flow cup :D He's happly slurping away on it with his meals and when he gets his milk. Now to get him off his mummy's boobies.

The girls at nursery on Wednesday said he was cuddling into theirs and pulling at their tops! :lol: Typical man!!

One tired little boy in his bed keeps taking his dummy out of his mouth, putting it back in again, taking it out again, dropping it and crying because he wants it back. He's refusing to keep it in his mouth, so now I'm not giving it back. God, I hope he settles without it!

One tired little boy in his bed keeps taking his dummy out of his mouth, putting it back in again, taking it out again, dropping it and crying because he wants it back. He's refusing to keep it in his mouth, so now I'm not giving it back. God, I hope he settles without it!

Well, did he?

Our wee yin just won't take a dummy at all. Obviously she's inherited her father's trait of spitting it. :lol:

Just tell her why you think the play-offs are a good idea, she'll be laughing so much she won't need one. :P

I just want this wee wriggler out now... I'm only (just about) 34 weeks - I reckon I'll probably go over, too and have to be induced. :( If I'm fed up now, what am I going to be like at 42 weeks?

Scan on Tuesday. :) Mat leave starts in 3 weeks...

Good luck Debs. How is Ryan doing BTW? Most people never consider the soon-to-be father. Hope he is doing well, send him my best.

Charlie has been a bit of a nightmare this week, just won't go to sleep for very long during the day, meaning that he is far too grumpy at night. Has gone almost a week without a dummy now though, hopefully he should get back to being a cheery happy boy next week!