Pregnancy And Parenting

23 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

My eldest is three and about once a week she still comes through with what she calls "bad dreams". 

Tbh I let her in my side and go and sleep in her bunk beds, its probably the best sleep I have all week.

There is nothing worse than the "bad dreams" stage.  Back in the day we were watching a stupid thing on the telly and it was showing a snake creeping into somebody's house. We had three nights solid of our daughter being completely hysterical and screaming about a snake being in her room.

Just now, supermik said:

There is nothing worse than the "bad dreams" stage.  Back in the day we were watching a stupid thing on the telly and it was showing a snake creeping into somebody's house. We had three nights solid of our daughter being completely hysterical and screaming about a snake being in her room.

For us, its the "Owl Monster". It took me ages to work out why she was terrified of Owls. My Dad even bought her the stuffed Owl from Winnie the Pooh because she used to complain about it so much and thought she'd see it was harmless. 

One night when I went into her room after she'd gone into ours, the ensuite door was open and the two halogen spotlights were glowing in the dark and it looked like two big eyes looking at her from her bed. Its strange how a kids imagination works sometimes. 

Sorry to interrupt the more serious chat. Mine's eleven now. A few days back, we were watching YouTube on my PC and I couldn't be arsed staying 'til the end of the video, so I left the wean watching it while I got ready for bed. He was on his own for about five minutes, tops. Just now, I looked through my start menu for a program and discovered something called 'iStripper'.

I think we may have arrived at the wanking phase of childhood.  Do I just leave a box of Kleenex in every room with a pointed, "I'm just leaving this here...in case you need it...while you're on the internet"?

Unsure if both were connected but he had it yes. Was the wife's pal who mentioned this tongue tie and we found out that is what he had

Wee man's in alot of pain and we've tried different things but health visitor discovered the tongue problem and he's getting an op next friday , hope it helps him . Thank's for the reply mate .

we one was tounge tied, waited for a few months on nhs to get it sorted as she was taking ages with bottle and couldnt hold dummy in etc. but they wouldn't do it because she was putting on weight and not breast fed .ended up getting it lazered privately last week n while it was terrible watching it , its made a big difference.

we one was tounge tied, waited for a few months on nhs to get it sorted as she was taking ages with bottle and couldnt hold dummy in etc. but they wouldn't do it because she was putting on weight and not breast fed .ended up getting it lazered privately last week n while it was terrible watching it , its made a big difference.

We're doing same getting it done privately next week . Wee question , was the wee lass a heavy baby?

50 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Sorry to interrupt the more serious chat. Mine's eleven now. A few days back, we were watching YouTube on my PC and I couldn't be arsed staying 'til the end of the video, so I left the wean watching it while I got ready for bed. He was on his own for about five minutes, tops. Just now, I looked through my start menu for a program and discovered something called 'iStripper'.

I think we may have arrived at the wanking phase of childhood.  Do I just leave a box of Kleenex in every room with a pointed, "I'm just leaving this here...in case you need it...while you're on the internet"?

We live next door to two elderly ladies (80's). Earlier this year my I caught my 12 year old son wanking in our back garden. I've tried to explain just how he might have killed them, but he really  doesnt care.

5 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

We live next door to two elderly ladies (80's). Earlier this year my I caught my 12 year old son wanking in our back garden. I've tried to explain just how he might have killed them, but he really  doesnt care.

:saddam

Good to know that there are fresh horrors that potentially await. I might just try chemical castration.

Wait, what?

You caught your son wanking? And this wasn't the most excruciating moment of his life so far?

And what the f**k was he doing wanking outside ?

Maybe rub his nose in it next time.

Wait, what?

You caught your son wanking? And this wasn't the most excruciating moment of his life so far?

And what the f**k was he doing wanking outside ?

This was pretty much my exact thought process reading that. :lol:

This is a whole stage I didn't think of. Half hope I don't have a boy.