Pregnancy And Parenting

3 hours ago, keithgy said:

We now have the court timetable,child welfare hearing 6th December and if needed full hearing 5th February.

I don't know the circumstances but by the post of yours I see on this thread I can tell it's hurting you man. I hope it all works out.

We now have the court timetable,child welfare hearing 6th December and if needed full hearing 5th February.
Look at it this way, for you to have peace of mind and for the kids future to be secured, all due process has to be followed. All avenues exhausted. Once this is done you will have that, then everything will be on your terms.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
13 hours ago, keithgy said:

Look at it this way, for you to have peace of mind and for the kids future to be secured, all due process has to be followed. All avenues exhausted. Once this is done you will have that, then everything will be on your terms.

Aye, you wouldn't want any short cuts to be taken only for it to bite you on the arse in 5 years time.

Anyway, I hope it's all sorted for Christmas and there's no need for the February date.

Now she failed to turn up her supervised visit with the kids,no phone call or excuse.Just a  no show 

I read this thread with a lot of apprehension now. It’s honestly fucking heartbreaking reading half of your posts.

Forgive me again if I’m saying/asking too much, but am I right to assume your daughter is a drug addict or an alcoholic?

29 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I read this thread with a lot of apprehension now. It’s honestly fucking heartbreaking reading half of your posts.

Forgive me again if I’m saying/asking too much, but am I right to assume your daughter is a drug addict or an alcoholic?

Nope she is just a self centred little bitch who is only interested in herself.

Nope she is just a self centred little bitch who is only interested in herself.

Ah ok, I guess I read too much into your post saying her way of life disgusts you. Although the lack of a drink or drug problem almost makes her behaviour even worse, sadly. I really hope this all pans out well for you and the grandkids, and the sooner the better.

On 18/11/2019 at 22:14, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Well that’s us told in no uncertain terms by our 9 year old that Santa doesn’t exist.  

Another milestone passed then.

I was expecting that from our 8 year old this year. He never outright questioned it last year, but seemed sceptical, but he seems to be fully on board with Santa this year. It's probably our last one though.

I was expecting that from our 8 year old this year. He never outright questioned it last year, but seemed sceptical, but he seems to be fully on board with Santa this year. It's probably our last one though.
What is it with kids these days, when I was 13 I was still putting the old pillow case out and telling the folks I fully expected santa to fill the f*cker with goodies.

My 11 year old knows but he’s keeping quiet for his sisters sake. 

As their dad and I are divorced Santa delivers to one house alternate years. We do single large present from Santa. I know others do everything. 

Their dad has a two year old so Santa will have to deliver to all four at his house for few years to come!

I have a 2 year old who doesn't sleep, shes absolutely brilliant during the day, best natured wee thing but at night it's carnage. Wont stay in bed, wont go to sleep, my wife and I are at a total loss! The lack of sleep is beginning to take its toll! Anyone else had similar issues?