The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I thought Damo's team with Maverick was great fun, so I'm a bit disappointed that they never got a chance on the main roster together. It's a bit shite for him and Nikki as well, especially when WWE are off touring again soon.

None of the rest of the releases are particularly surprising. I can see Breezango doing well in Impact if they end up there.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Fandango was with WWE for 15 year. Fs.

In other news, this picture of Vince makes me feel uncomfortable and I don't know why.

Screenshot_20210628-024701_Chrome.jpg

Because he looks like he's made out of slightly melted plastic and hair plugs at this juncture??

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

In other news, this picture of Vince makes me feel uncomfortable and I don't know why.

Screenshot_20210628-024701_Chrome.jpg

Every time I see Vince in a photo or on tv these days I think he’s not long to go now. Also fairly sure he’ll have dabbled plenty with the ‘roids back in the day which makes his longevity all the more baffling given a large chunk of his former employees weren’t so fortunate.

On 28/06/2021 at 17:06, TheGoon said:

A decade since the Summer of Punk began. Nuts. 

A very fun few weeks before Kevin Nash got a text. 

Remember watching that live and thinking it was the best promo i've seen in WWE.