The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Sad in a way to see, as clearly he's been caught up in some awful stuff.  Of course, there's a limit to how sad, as he is a grown adult who has willingly gone in, but still, to lose yourself in some pretty unsavoury stuff to the point where you're seemingly willing to throw away what must've been a pretty well-paying and safe job over...you'd hope he gets the help he needs and makes it out the other side, but have my doubts.

Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Velveteen Dream finally punted. How long until he turns up in ICW?

Just beat me to that exact post :lol: Hope he isn’t seen again the big daft nonce. 

The Collision in Korea Dark Side of the Ring episode is an excellent watch. A bizarre episode in wrestling all around. Bischoff's podcast on it is also well worth a listen.

I've seen a lot of high praise for Jarrett's podcast on Owen Hart this week. I've really enjoyed the first two episodes so looking forward to listening when I get the chance. Meant to be brilliant though absolutely gut-wrenching at times also. 

I actually thought it was one of the weaker episodes, including the first two seasons. Not a bad episode mind, just not as good as the others.

Too Cold Scorpio battering Hawk was a funny story mind.  He wouldn't let it go either! In fact he still sounds annoyed about it!

What an absolutely fascinating yet deeply pathetic country North Korea is.

Surely Bret has an illegitimate kid somewhere in the world who got in to wrestling? The guy was doing a power of shagging throughout the world according to his book.
You forget, he's the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. It wouldn't be fair of him to put that pressure on a kid.