The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

That heel heat on Cena there was immense. I think were gonna see The Miz retain now at Mania. That was a brilliant Raw after a few weeks of not so good ones. Crowd made it even better.

yet another Rock promo where is you take away the endless amount of catchphrases he actually said f**k all.

I don't see Cena turning heel any time soon, mainly because there's nobody that's anwhere near his level when it come to merchandise sales etc. & it would mean Randy "bore everyone to death" Orton being the top babyface in the company :barf

I don't see Cena turning heel any time soon, mainly because there's nobody that's anwhere near his level when it come to merchandise sales etc. & it would mean Randy "bore everyone to death" Orton being the top babyface in the company :barf

There is if The Rock stays around long enough.

Aye, so I didn't even make it half way through before falling asleep, more like half an hour. Woke up again to see HBK in the ring but was knackered so just turned it off. Gonna watch it now. Haven't read anything on here past where I was posting myself. :)

I went out last night with the intention of coming back for 2 and watching Raw. I managed back for 1.55 but fell asleep on the couch steaming during the Edge-Del Rio tag match. Woke up at half 5 with an advert for Conway Twitty on. Raw sounds awesome though, will need to catch it on Thursday.

I can't remember the last time one single promo made me that excited about a show. I can't fucking wait for Wrestlemania.

I don't know where this is going between The Rock and John Cena, but I still have a bad feeling that it's going to be a cushty wee ending.

Someone needs to make a gif of Kane doing the trumpet thing :lol:

I'll be disappointed if we aren't looking at a Cena heel turn. His stuff with the Rock for me is making him geniunely entertaining, rather than just him making endless stupid wee jokes.

Great Raw and a great way to lead into 'Mania.

UNLESS....

i_love_john_cena.jpgachilles-heel.jpg1206563007847195796mozillaman_U-Turn.svg.med.png

I never noticed this before. :lol: Brilliant.

I really really hope they pull the trigger on it. Could you imagine the reactions of the crowd? You seen them when he was forced to be in the Nexus. The "Never Give Up" chant is one of the most amazing chants I've heard on a WWE show. So when he turns on his own accord, you can just imagine the hysteria.

How terrible has HBK's lazy eye actually gotten in the last 3 or 4 years? I started noticing it around the time of the Jericho angle where his face was battered in and his wife was involved, but thought he was putting it on as part of the angle.

He's apparently always had it as it came from his old man but it was never really noticed on him, but it's became really prominent and he looked like a different person altogether in that segment last night.

Oh ate. Other thing is, I had no idea that they were actually using Johnny Cash as Taker's entrance now. Thought it was just for his promo video when he came back. Probably my favourite entrance music he's had since American Bad Ass, maybe even better.

Edited by djchapsticks

This may be a stupid question but has HHH and Undertaker not met previously at Wrestlemania? It just doesn't seem to have been mentioned in the build up at all which I find strange :huh:

Yep, 10 years ago in fact at Wrestlemania 17. It's the WWE they barely acknowledge what went on last week never mind a decade ago.

This may be a stupid question but has HHH and Undertaker not met previously at Wrestlemania? It just doesn't seem to have been mentioned in the build up at all which I find strange :huh:

WWE have told people not to mention it. I can see why as if they said "ah, but Triple H couldn't do it before", then it makes people believe less that he can do it this time. So I don't mind it.

How terrible has HBK's lazy eye actually gotten in the last 3 or 4 years? I started noticing it around the time of the Jericho angle where his face was battered in and his wife was involved, but thought he was putting it on as part of the angle.

:lol:

You're right though, it looks ridiculous. I really noticed it during the fued with The Undertaker. Loved it when Triple H called it the "gammy eye".