The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I've just been reading about an article about feuds that never happened.

Ones that I'd loved to have seen are:

Undertaker vs Sting

AJ Styles vs Rey Mysterio

Brock Lesnar vs Vader

nWo vs DX

Stone Cold vs CM Punk

Anyone got any others to add to the list?

Rock vs DDP

Stone Cold vs Goldberg

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle

Rock vs DDP

Stone Cold vs Goldberg

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle

I never saw what was so special about DDP, there would definitely be others I'd choose to feud with Rocky than him.

I'll open the topic up a little into feuds that should have happened or feuds you'd like to have seen.

Cena vs Hollywood Hogan

Cena vs Undertaker

Hogan vs Austin

Cena vs Piper

I never saw what was so special about DDP, there would definitely be others I'd choose to feud with Rocky than him.

I'll open the topic up a little into feuds that should have happened or feuds you'd like to have seen.

Cena vs Hollywood Hogan

Cena vs Undertaker

Hogan vs Austin

Cena vs Piper

They had a feud in mid 2003.

Chris Benoit or Eddie with pretty much anyone who's good in the ring, that they hadn't got a chance to go with. I'd love to see a Benoit and Punk match.

MCMG vs Hardyz vs Dudley vs Edge & Christian - TLC Match ohmy.gif

Not really sure what else, mostly because I don't know who has and hasn't feuded yet(outwith people being from different eras)

Scott Hall vs Kevin Nash - I love these two and I think they'd have great battles on the mike and good chemistry in the ring. They could make this feud personal and meaningful. I'm not counting the Hollywood-Wolfpac stuff.

Brock Lesnar vs Stone Cold - Brock as the indestructible monster, Stone Cold as the toughest SOB in the world wrestling federation who has no fear.

Mohammed Hassan vs Kurt Angle (don't think this happened) - Imagine the heat they could generate with Hassan vs the Olympic hero. Hassan wasn't great in the ring but Angle could pull a great match out of anyone.

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle - Two of the best in-ring technicians ever.

The Rock vs Ric Flair - My two all time favourites. The promo battles would have been (could still be IMO!) epic.

Any you guys listen to any wrestling podcasts?

These may not be to everyones taste, but here are the ones I listen to anyway.

RBR WeeklyWrestling Talk 4 American blokes who review WWE and TNA each week, there are a lot of in jokes that a new listener might not get and they go off topic a lot, but it's generally an enjoyable listen.

Smart Wrestling Fan A couple of yanks and an Aussie review the weeks wrestling. Similar to RBR in that there is a lot of in jokes and off topic chat. Usually pretty fun although the Australian guy often has really shite patter. I rarely make it through a whole show as sometimes it lasts for 5-6 hours!

Solomonster Sounds Off As recommended on here by Liam (I think!) An American guy who does the show by himself, a lot less humour and off topic converstations han the other 2 podcasts I listen too and sometimes he just seems to moan about everything, but it is an informative show that is a lot shorter than the other two.

I hold no responsibility if you find these podcasts to be shite! :lol:

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

IAmJericho Chris Jericho Let me get something straight...I will never wrestle for the WWE again. But there is some big news coming up in the world of dance....

What a poof.

Wouldn't believe that for one second, Y2J isn't exactly going to ruin the surprise if he is returning.

In regards to feuds that i would have liked to have seen, Undertaker v Sting sticks out, espcially with the rumours that they were going to face one another at Wrestlemania.