Livingston - all the threads merged

Coll Donaldson was a bombscare with us in his first spell, was amazed we got a fee for him. 

Looking at reports he was just as much of a bombscare at QPR and Dundee Utd too. 

Edited by andylivi1

17 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Who the feck needs strikers when your midfielders are all scoring.

Got so many midfielders we're playing them up front for the bantz. 

A year ago I was wanting Hopkin sacked, more than happy to eat my words especially now we're 22 games unbeaten. Just hope we don't play East Fife any time soon, only team to win against us since Christmas. 

Just now, LiviLion said:

Got so many midfielders we're playing them up front for the bantz. 

A year ago I was wanting Hopkin sacked, more than happy to eat my words especially now we're 22 games unbeaten. Just hope we don't play East Fife any time soon, only team to win against us since Christmas. 

Mullen deciding to join in with the assists from the midfield with a sensational diagonal ball into the box for Robinson.

I'm a bit hesitant about dishing out praise to the point of hyperbole given we're not even half way through August, but what a refreshing change this group of players are compared to ones over the past few years. I can't honestly say there's one in the squad who's not highly motivated and doesn't really care. Fair to say we've had our fair share of them over the years (here's to you, Darren Cole), but the spirit this group display almost makes you forgive the shortcomings we have. I hope we do get a very good tie in the next round, because the players deserve the chance to test themselves against the highest quality of opposition available to them.

Said to my pal tonight that I'd still take 8th if offered. I'll stand by that for a while yet, and it's not to say I'm not enjoying our current run - it's making for some fantastic viewing - but things can easily go Pete Tong quicker than they get better.