Livingston - all the threads merged

Most Livi fans, without doubt.

Everyone else? I don't think there's a single non-Livi fan on here that would lose a wink of sleep. Much like if any club other than the one you support is in the shite.

Well there are nearly 300 people looking and reading this post right now. :o

Guest Bullywee_loyal_1690

l just got a text saying that aswell livi to stay in the league with a 10 point deduction.Livi's new buyer will have a very tough job.l honestly think the youth set up and the staff going will be harder than losing a few players.Plenty of players going around if u can the dough .The youth set up and staff built up over years.Good luck big quinny is gonna need it.

l just got a text saying that aswell livi to stay in the league with a 10 point deduction.Livi's new buyer will have a very tough job.l honestly think the youth set up and the staff going will be harder than losing a few players.Plenty of players going around if u can the dough .The youth set up and staff built up over years.Good luck big quinny is gonna need it.

So I take it Quinn is relinquishing his stakeholding in Sunderland? I smell massive amounts of shite.

Just came in from work, and asked my son if he had heard any info on the Livingston situation (he was watching SSN all day)

Basically hsi garbled message said.

Minestrone was at Hampden but didn't get in, and got hassle from the fans, no word if Livingston have been liquidised yet.

Obviously thinking of food, must be needing feed.

Guest Bullywee_loyal_1690
So I take it Quinn is relinquishing his stakeholding in Sunderland? I smell massive amounts of shite.

All l got texed was Irish group linked to niall quinn.l aint a member of there group or see there master plan christ.Would u rather l didn't post on my info god.Just trying to keep people informed.

Btw any odds of livi pull though stephen kenny becoming manager.This is me putting 2-2 tgt and making 5.But irish manager who's been in scotland first division level before.He could make a good sneaky outside bet.

Let's hope that is correct.

Suits my team, and gives Livi fans some hope.