Livingston - all the threads merged

Of course you aren't bitter or jealous at all ;)

Good luck to them, while the result was disappointing, they fought for it and deserved the win on the day.

As long as we stay up, I'll be happy

Why?

Income from gate receipts (for example away to Dunfermline would have a larger crowd than say a home tie against Alloa), travelling costs if away, stewarding costs if at home etc.

Anyway, straying from the point.

Are they dead yet?

I tend to agree that the longer this goes on the higher the chances of a 'last gasp deal' being struck. Alternatively they could just be trying to work out how the announcement should be made so everyone knows whats happenning re. league places etc

Income from gate receipts (for example away to Dunfermline would have a larger crowd than say a home tie against Alloa), travelling costs if away, stewarding costs if at home etc.

Anyway, straying from the point.

Are they dead yet?

Gate receipts are split in cup games.

It would be quite incredible, and probably drag this thread into the 300+ pages division, but they may feel there isn't much left to lose.

Maybe that's their plan - drag the P&B thread out to 300 pages plus.

I wonder if my Queens v Livi programme will be worth a few bob soon. Must drag it out of the car - its probably worth more than its 'container' now!

I tend to agree that the longer this goes on the higher the chances of a 'last gasp deal' being struck. Alternatively they could just be trying to work out how the announcement should be made so everyone knows whats happenning re. league places etc

Livingston are dead. There is no last gasp deal that can possibly save them. All that they can be doing is, as you say, discussing the finer points of issues that they have had years to sort out, and seemingly just hoped it would all go away.

I'll ask the question again.

Which person received the cheque from the Queen of the South game on Saturday as their share of the gate? What happened to the money? B)

Gate receipts are split in cup games.

Yes, I know.

The point I was trying to make that was Albion Rovers would get share of a larger gate at Dunfermline than they would against Alloa at home as there would be more people at the Dunfermline game therfore earning Albion Rovers more money.

I don't think the timing is too big an issue. They will only come out and speak once LMC have made a decision and then informed McGuther who will, I presume, be hanging about some room while the LMC are holding court.

Of course, the SFL may decide that given the final ending isn't all that great for anybody anyway, they may feel they CAN afford to give Livi until Monday because everyone knows what the scenario will be should they be expelled.

It would be quite incredible, and probably drag this thread into the 300+ pages division, but they may feel there isn't much left to lose.

Yeh. Fortunately I'm not on the internet much this weekend...by the time I return on Monday I fully expect Livingston to have been saved at the last second by a Moldovan "adult entertainment" magnate who has promised to split the Old Firm in five years, in return for a favourable CVA and a truly huge investment of 27p and a bag of Irn Bru sweeties.

The more credulous "Livi" fans who have somehwat disappeared in the last couple of months will be back crowing about their survival, the true integrity of their new owner, and the innovative nature of their new business model, truly a beacon for all us dead clubs who've newvr achieved anything.

Yes, I know.

The point I was trying to make that was Albion Rovers would get share of a larger gate at Dunfermline than they would against Alloa at home as there would be more people at the Dunfermline game therfore earning Albion Rovers more money.

It's a seeded competition. Albion Rovers cannot possibly draw Alloa in the next round.

Sing along while we're waiting to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody....

Mama, I just killed a club,

Went to Hampden, but was banned,

Wouldn't sell for twenty grand...

Mama, Livvy was such fun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away...

Mama, ooh-ooh-ooh,

Cannae' even drive my car,

Cos' I got pished in a bar....

Uhhhhhh it's upside down lads.

Another worrying aspect for anyone considering taking over this mess at such a late stage...

At two supporters rallies outside Almondvale plus yesterdays meeting, there's been a combined total of under 500 fans. In fact it's maybe nearer 300.

If Livi have a core support of 1000+ (mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread) then where the f**k are they, and why are they not showing those running the thing how much they want it to be saved. Sitting on your arse at home hoping for a miracle definitely won't achieve a thing.

Respect to those who have at least put in the effort however.

Perhaps it's because people in the real world have jobs to go to and mortgages to pay.

Perhaps it's because people in the real world have jobs to go to and mortgages to pay.

What an utterly ridiculous suggestion. :lol:

He was referring to the other two events prior to these that were held on Friday nights.