Livingston - all the threads merged

I'm only asking where the money from Saturday's cheque went?

Also, are the programmes already printed for the Livingston game this weekend?

I can't imagine things work that quickly, and even if they did, I doubt teams just give each other cheques. Would be interested to know how these things work though.

It's a seeded competition. Albion Rovers cannot possibly draw Alloa in the next round.

Really? So, unlikely as it is, if we were to beat Airdrie we would definitely be looking at a gubbing from a bigger team in the next round. What a waste of time.

Ok so my example was wrong but you get the principal of the idea. I think they would still make more from an away game that a home one. Who's to say they wouldn't have beaten Livi anyway. If anyone else gets compensation due to Livi's death then so should the Rovers. Not that anyone will.

Come in Mr McGruther. Ooo, nice handshake by the way.

Now, have you come to a decision regarding these diddies that are owned by an Italian and used to be run by a follower of the Church of Rome?

They die you say? Excellent work.

Hey, what about Dinamo last night. Superb result wasn't it……….

The second one (and possibly also the first) were Friday nights. I'd think almost any other club in the Division would comfortably have more than that if they were trying to get rid of a fuckwittedly hopeless Chairman. We had fairly well attended protests vs Angus Cook and i'd expect Morton fans must have been out in numbers vs Maniac Scott.

Anyway the point i'm making, is that anyone who was considering coming in might look at that and think "if thats the hardcore support, i'm wasting my time here".

When the Raith Trust were setting up evening meetings, when we were trying to get rid of the gangsters, the best attended one that I was at had 200 in attendance.

I think there were around 400 folk had joined the trust towards the latter stages of the Reclaim the Rovers campaign.

Livingston aren't any better attended than the Rovers.

I can't imagine things work that quickly, and even if they did, I doubt teams just give each other cheques. Would be interested to know how these things work though.

Why don't you ask the skylinedrifter that question, I'm sure he will know. :huh:

I can't ask him as he has me on ignore. :angry:

I'm not really up to speed with this thread, but I'd be incredibly surprised, given past communication, if MCL was defending Massone.

Exactly Nizzy, you're the only person who can see the big picture ;)

Anti-trust is not Pro-Massone. Most of the early part of this thread was about me taking Massone to court to get my money. I also advised others of the procedures so they could do the same.

Edited to add: I was at all the meetings too and I've been at Almondvale all afternoon :)

Edited by MCL

Come in Mr McGruther. Ooo, nice handshake by the way.

Now, have you come to a decision regarding these diddies that are owned by an Italian and used to be run by a follower of the Church of Rome?

They die you say? Excellent work.

Hey, what about Dinamo last night. Superb result wasn't it……….

:lol:

Anyone else getting fed up of waiting? I'm burning out my F5 Button. :huh:

Aye, same here. Clocking off in a few minutes though.

EDIT: Cool, I am one of the top 20 posters on this thread!

Edited by southview

Exactly Nizzy, you're the only person who can see the big picture ;)

Anti-trust is not Pro-Massone. Most of the early part of this thread was about me taking Massone to court to get my money. I also advised others of the procedures so they could do the same.

Edited to add: I was at all the meetings too and I've been at Almondvale all afternoon :)

Aye, but at points in this thread you have been defending Massone just to go against the Trust. At one point your tone changed dramatically and if disagreeing with the Trust meant backing Massone to the hilt, you did it. Fair enough if you have your reasons for being anti-trust, but at times you've gone pro-Massone with it.

I'm at work though, so I don't have time to look through the thread right now and find examples. ;)

Livingston have been saved.

It would not have taken this long otherwise.

It absolutely would. I honestly don't see how Livingston can function as a full time football team irrespective of what happens today.