Livingston - all the threads merged

As far as I understood it, and I'm happy to be corrected, it's because Livi were the only club out of this triumvirate who didn't declare that Rankine had interests elsewhere.

I find this confusing as he isn't admitting to have anything to do with East Fife so how could they have let the SFA know about his dual interest with them and us?

Yeah like it wasn't Rangers fc that went into liquidation.

Not the same thing. The company who bought DFC have yet to pay an outstanding balance to Rankine, not DFC themselves. Anyway, that's just according to Rankine. It could well be nonsense.

Away from Rankine. Can you Livi lads shed any light on a book written by Bill Hunter about the move to Livingston from Meadowbank. Nothing coming up on Amazon.

I think you mean "From Public Parks to Premier League". It wasn't written by Bill Hunter but covered those years. I think it's out of print now.

I think you mean "From Public Parks to Premier League". It wasn't written by Bill Hunter but covered those years. I think it's out of print now.

Bill Hunter did write a book last season about the move from Meadowbank to Livingston.

Away from Rankine. Can you Livi lads shed any light on a book written by Bill Hunter about the move to Livingston from Meadowbank. Nothing coming up on Amazon.

Think you're referring to his autobiography, The Road to Livingston. Livingston spelt incorrectly on the spine. :lol:

Can get it out the Waterstone's in Livi but not sure if it's online.

Think you're referring to his autobiography, The Road to Livingston. Livingston spelt incorrectly on the spine. :lol:

Can get it out the Waterstone's in Livi but not sure if it's online.

I wouldn't pish on him if he was on fire, never mind buy his shitey book. A pal of Barr, Rankine, Gray et al. Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Right, forget the off field problems for a second, after tonight we have gave ourselves an opportunity of staying up, Saturday away to Cowdenbeath is now our whole season, we need as many Livi fans going to this as possible to get behind the team, bring along friends, anyone you can get but we have to back the team with numbers and noise, it's been a difficult season but the players have gave everything to win us a trophy and now draw us into survival contention, let's pay them back on Saturday.

Right, forget the off field problems for a second, after tonight we have gave ourselves an opportunity of staying up, Saturday away to Cowdenbeath is now our whole season, we need as many Livi fans going to this as possible to get behind the team, bring along friends, anyone you can get but we have to back the team with numbers and noise, it's been a difficult season but the players have gave everything to win us a trophy and now draw us into survival contention, let's pay them back on Saturday.

A big away support for a game against Livi. That'll be different. Just don't bring the drum.

So after yesterday what's everyones thoughts on our chances of staying up ?

Remaining games for each team

Cowdenbeath

Hearts (H)

Alloa (A)

Alloa

QoS (H)

Hibs (A)

Cowdenbeath (H)

Livi

Rangers (H)

Hibs (H)

Raith Rovers (A)

QoS (H)

So here's my thinking, wishful thinking perhaps but by no means a long shot.

Cowdenbeath lose both remaining games leaving them on 25 points

Alloa lose to QoS who guarantee a playoff place and hibs but beat Cowdenbeath to sit on 26 points

We manage to beat Raith rovers and a weakened QoS team who rest there players for the playoff game and also finish on 26 points but we finish 8th on goal difference.

Don't think you'll be far off.