Livingston - all the threads merged

Welsh split the fans at Firhill, some found him ponderous and slowing everything down, some thought he kept the ball well and had a good range of passing. Ability wise he's probably fine for a lower half Premiership club. 

What's not in doubt is that he's a walking sicknote and that didn't appear to improve at Falkirk so I'd be surprised if his body was up to it. 

3 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Welsh split the fans at Firhill, some found him ponderous and slowing everything down, some thought he kept the ball well and had a good range of passing. Ability wise he's probably fine for a lower half Premiership club. 

What's not in doubt is that he's a walking sicknote and that didn't appear to improve at Falkirk so I'd be surprised if his body was up to it. 

The  more I think about it, the more I am convinced he has nothing left at this level. Couldn't, or wouldn't, kick a ball in the championship. 

Livi would have been better off with Paton, or even Flood.

Does not want.

2 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

The  more I think about it, the more I am convinced he has nothing left at this level. Couldn't, or wouldn't, kick a ball in the championship. 

Livi would have been better off with Paton, or even Flood.

Does not want.

If he's worse than Flood then I hope to feck we don't sign him.

Yeah.

QoS have created the best chances (only about 3 right enough). Livi have had one shot on target and you've scored it. Absolutely woeful defending as per on our part - I'm aware that's what most sides will say but wait until you see it. Though it was a cracking pass from a Livi point of view.

Not sure what to make of yourselves. Still far too early of course but I think you lot a bit off the pace, have they played many before tonight? Livi don't look as solid at the back as last season but that's what pre-season is for of course and I'm aware there are still a few of your better players out just now.

The playerd referring to Miller as "gaffer" is making me chuckle for some reason.

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yeah.

QoS have created the best chances (only about 3 right enough). Livi have had one shot on target and you've scored it. Absolutely woeful defending as per on our part - I'm aware that's what most sides will say but wait until you see it. Though it was a cracking pass from a Livi point of view.

Not sure what to make of yourselves. Still far too early of course but I think you lot a bit off the pace, have they played many before tonight? Livi don't look as solid at the back as last season but that's what pre-season is for of course and I'm aware there are still a few of your better players out just now.

The playerd referring to Miller as "gaffer" is making me chuckle for some reason.

Our first pre season game was on Tuesday so probably still are catching up a bit.