Quick Question Thread

Used to listen to Moyles when he was doing the c.4am-6am slot on Radio 1 in the late 90s. He was pretty good and very different to the rest of the mostly personality-free DJs at the time and I was pleased he got a bit more exposure. Soon stopped listening to radio 1 when new stations popped up that played half decent music.

I think he got moved to the 3-6 slot through the week around about 99/00 and he also did a show on a Saturday morning for a few years which i always listened to. Used to listen to it when i get home from school every day almost religiously. I hardly ever listen to any radio nowadays i usually just put shite on youtube when i get up in the morning and when I'm passing time.

What was Magee's latest guise punted? Was he the 2nd Andy Goram?

Are you not Magee?

Only joking ;) ...

I've no idea, but I doubt Magee could bring himself to disguise himself as a Rangers fan. The 2nd Andy Goram was also posting on the Wrestling forum... not seen any of Magee's other incarnations post there.

Mix it with water to make a non-Newtonian liquid. It's far more fun than whatever you're planning on cooking with it.

There's water in the recipe as well as soy sauce garlic and ginger. The cornflour is just to coat the beef before adding them to the sauce and putting it on the slow cooker.

We are all Magee...

I noticed 2nd Andy Goram (who I though was Magee) had been banned, but I didn't notice him make any offensive, ban-worthy remarks.

I seem to remember someone saying that he was AWRA. Then again, alias bingo is a pretty random affair.

Any East Kilbriders know how long the Queensway will be shut for? My 15 minute drive to work took me over an hour because the road was shut due to an "unsafe" building, and I'm wondering how long this might be the case.

A supplementary question. What is the demonyn for people from East Kilbride?

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

In East Kilbriders know how long the Queensway will be shut for? My 15 minute drive to work took me over an hour because the road was shut due to an "unsafe" building, and I'm wondering how long this might be the case.

A supplementary question. What is the demonyn for people from East Kilbride?

Wretches