Quick Question Thread

33 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Every website I go to (except here). 

Probably because you never fucking shut up about Star Trek

54 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Ads?

Check out Mr Moneybags and his premium subscriptions!

5 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Yes this is pretty much the norm with house insurance. Most have gone up by 30% since beginning of the year.

Shop around!

Comparison site is showing the lowest is £378 for the year, trying to check how much my car insurance provider will be but they’re saying I don’t have an account :lol: I’ll get there! 
Still a sickener it’s increased by so much though! 

7 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Does anyone else get endless adverts for Star Trek Fleet Command (a PC game), or am I being targeted?

klingons.jpg.b7a826a8da87e4b3f0cd5a06762d4bfa.jpg

of course you are being targeted, P'takh!

17 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Does anyone else get endless adverts for Star Trek Fleet Command (a PC game), or am I being targeted?

It's the same people who sold you that Janice Rand doll.

11 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I felt it was giving off mixed signals as I was calling him a useless c**t in the Caley thread whilst he was my profile pic 

Hypocrisy is not an issue on this site.

Our new (free) bed has started making alarming creaking sounds already. 

If it collapses, should I go back to the company? The danger is they spot the admin error that refunded me the cost and charge me again.

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

If it collapses, should I go back to the company? The danger is they spot the admin error that refunded me the cost and charge me again.

Your only other option is a life free from hanky panky which, as a Star Trek fan, will be something you'll struggle to get used to.

46 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Your only other option is a life free from hanky panky which, as a Star Trek fan, will be something you'll struggle to get used to.

Well, we have had to test it's mechanical properties.

Wondering exactly how much of a coronary the MOT inspector would have if Stacy pulled up In this bedazzled gem:

IMG_8981.thumb.jpeg.d30c09e1e2063cb9532271d8b8b43fb4.jpegIMG_8982.thumb.jpeg.beae415f174c12574aad05c871e2881e.jpeg

Yea, it’s all the stick on rhinestone crap you get at hobby stores…and some of it will probably embed itself in her face when she hits someone.

6 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Its creaking cos of all the shagging I do

Here's what The Inbetweeners actor who played Jay Cartwright looks like now  - MyLondon

18 hours ago, TxRover said:

Wondering exactly how much of a coronary the MOT inspector would have if Stacy pulled up In this bedazzled gem:

IMG_8981.thumb.jpeg.d30c09e1e2063cb9532271d8b8b43fb4.jpegIMG_8982.thumb.jpeg.beae415f174c12574aad05c871e2881e.jpeg

Yea, it’s all the stick on rhinestone crap you get at hobby stores…and some of it will probably embed itself in her face when she hits someone.

Wife's car is like that.

Do you enjoy watching a group of men dressed in matching uniforms and tight shorts getting hot and sweaty over 90 mins. If yes then this advert may be for you? 

Screenshot_2024-05-25-17-50-04-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.8ad666307d0ebfe3975ee93599199e36.jpg