Quick Question Thread

Has anyone ever booked a holiday through teletext holidays? Why are they so cheap? Been looking to go away for 2 weeks in June and with some places, for 2 weeks, is well under £400 which includes flights and accomodation.

I haven't personally booked one but I'm sure I've been on one which was booked by my mate through teletext and everything was fine.

Make sure you check the provider is ATOL protected etc etc and if possible book with a credit card so you have some protection if it all goes tits up.

I haven't personally booked one but I'm sure I've been on one which was booked by my mate through teletext and everything was fine.

Make sure you check the provider is ATOL protected etc etc and if possible book with a credit card so you have some protection if it all goes tits up.

Aye, some cracking deals on there. I assumed the accomodation would be shite but stayed at some of the places on special offer and they're pretty decent.

Are dinosaurs still cool?

As a child, I couldn't think of anything better than a big fucking T-Rex. But now I'm thinking that that might actually be because of Jurassic Park was released when I was 3, so it came out on video about the time I started to watch videos, and then there was the Lost World too.

Essentially, 1990s = Dinosaurs FTW

But there hasn't been a good dinosaur film in ages, so I doubt dinosaurs are cool with tha kidz anymore.

What is cool? I was trying to think about what movies there's been, but it's all been about really mixed characters, like Toy Story. "Toys" aren't going to be cool. And as for Finding Nemo, well, fish are shit.

So... anyone know?

Are dinosaurs still cool?

As a child, I couldn't think of anything better than a big fucking T-Rex. But now I'm thinking that that might actually be because of Jurassic Park was released when I was 3, so it came out on video about the time I started to watch videos, and then there was the Lost World too.

Essentially, 1990s = Dinosaurs FTW

But there hasn't been a good dinosaur film in ages, so I doubt dinosaurs are cool with tha kidz anymore.

What is cool? I was trying to think about what movies there's been, but it's all been about really mixed characters, like Toy Story. "Toys" aren't going to be cool. And as for Finding Nemo, well, fish are shit.

So... anyone know?

When you are a kid fish n chips is cool, as were the white chocolate fish n chip shapes available in the Post Office. Plus sharks are fish and when you are a kid they are cool as f**k.

I think 'Walking With Dinosaurs' made dinosaurs revert back to being for specky spotty geeks, none of the cool kids dig dino's anymore.