Quick Question Thread

Is it possible to directly copy and paste a photo from say paint or word into a hotmail e-mail? bearing in mind i'm in work and cannot access an image hosting service. Was wondering if I could save it from work to P and B then use it from there into hotmail?

I'm useless at this sorta sh*t, help appreciated.

Is it possible to directly copy and paste a photo from say paint or word into a hotmail e-mail? bearing in mind i'm in work and cannot access an image hosting service. Was wondering if I could save it from work to P and B then use it from there into hotmail?

Can you not just attach it to the email? I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here.

If you want to post a picture on to P&B you can attach it from your computer to the forum.

If you want to email it, you can attach it to an email from your computer.

Save the picture in paint, then attach the file onto your e-mail.

edit: aye, the last thing that Lyn-Marie said.

Edited by GypsyTillIDie

Can you not just attach it to the email? I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here.

If you want to post a picture on to P&B you can attach it from your computer to the forum.

If you want to email it, you can attach it to an email from your computer.

Its more so that when the e-mail is opened the picture appears along with the text, as appose to as an attatchment that requires clicking before it will open. I managed to do it through paint to word then word to outlook then outlook to hotmail so all good though i'm certain I could have cut out a few of those steps!

Cheers for attempting to decode my request though!

Its more so that when the e-mail is opened the picture appears along with the text, as appose to as an attatchment that requires clicking before it will open. I managed to do it through paint to word then word to outlook then outlook to hotmail so all good though i'm certain I could have cut out a few of those steps!

Cheers for attempting to decode my request though!

When I get email with picture attachments, they are viewable at the bottom of the email. I don't need to click them to open them unless I want to make them bigger. Is that not what you want?

I do my best!

Bit of advice needed. Travelling to London in July and wondering how it works with hand luggage on easy jet. Does it go with the size of the luggage or the weight? We've looked into booking two cases into the hold and it says £18 for one case which can be 32kg but if you select two cases it can only be 40kg? It also says only one standard piece of hand luggage allowed, it's a bit vague? Any help appreciated.

Bit of advice needed. Travelling to London in July and wondering how it works with hand luggage on easy jet. Does it go with the size of the luggage or the weight? We've looked into booking two cases into the hold and it says £18 for one case which can be 32kg but if you select two cases it can only be 40kg? It also says only one standard piece of hand luggage allowed, it's a bit vague? Any help appreciated.

hand luggage=size,thats 1 piece of hand luggage each

Guest The Phoenix

Easyjet doesn't limit hand luggage by weight.

You are allowed one standard piece of hand baggage to maximum dimensions of 56x45x25cm

Guest The Phoenix

My xbox is being gay. I put a game in, it says "reading" and then 5 seconds later it just says "open tray"

Anyone have a clue to what's going on ?

You have the world's first talking xbox.

My xbox is being gay. I put a game in, it says "reading" and then 5 seconds later it just says "open tray"

Anyone have a clue to what's going on ?

Have you opened the tray?

Did it then prompt "Insert Penis Here"?

Having not watched a good film in ages, I started looking for some movies featuring some of my favourite actors that I haven't seen yet.

One that caught my eye on Jack Nicholson's list was 'The Pledge'. The premise of it looks fairly interesting, but before I commit a couple of hours to it, is it any good?

I need to move a bed on Monday, from a house in Bridge of Allan to a flat in Stirling. It'll only take about 20 minutes, maximum, but it seems like all of the fucking van rental places are shut because it's a bank holiday.

Anyone got any ideas/know of any rental places that'll be open?

Arnold Clark :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix

I need to move a bed on Monday, from a house in Bridge of Allan to a flat in Stirling. It'll only take about 20 minutes, maximum, but it seems like all of the fucking van rental places are shut because it's a bank holiday.

Anyone got any ideas/know of any rental places that'll be open?

What size of bed Dunc?

I have access to a Renault Traffic Van and could possibly help out.

It's going in for an MOT so we'd need to sort out timings.

Edited by The Phoenix