Quick Question Thread

Does anyone here ever suffer a reoccurance pain in a bone they've previously broke?

I broke my left wrist in Primary 3 (THREE), and now I'm nearly 18 and it really hurts again after spending the last half hour cutting the garden hedge.

Does anyone here ever suffer a reoccurance pain in a bone they've previously broke?

I broke my left wrist in Primary 3 (THREE), and now I'm nearly 18 and it really hurts again after spending the last half hour cutting the garden hedge.

Aye right !!!!!

Yes, I broke my left foot and badly damaged the muscles when I was 10. 14 years later and I still can't walk on it for too long otherwise I get foot drop. I didn't go through proper physiotherapy which I still think would have prevented today's problems to a certain degree.

Right, getting money sorted for going on holiday and I've got no idea what the best route to go down is as I've not been abroad in years.

Obviously some Euros will be taken in cash, the rest I'm swithering between travellers cheques or one of these prepaid cards like this. Any advice on what the best choice is?

Does anyone know a good website to sell old University textbooks? I'm looking to avoid eBay if possible. Was just thinking of trying Amazon Marketplace but wondering if there are any dedictated sites.

Right, getting money sorted for going on holiday and I've got no idea what the best route to go down is as I've not been abroad in years.

Obviously some Euros will be taken in cash, the rest I'm swithering between travellers cheques or one of these prepaid cards like this. Any advice on what the best choice is?

Assume you are going somewhere in Europe?

Does anyone know a good website to sell old University textbooks? I'm looking to avoid eBay if possible. Was just thinking of trying Amazon Marketplace but wondering if there are any dedictated sites.

I'm fairly sure Amazon act as a middleman on old textbooks now. Look up one of the textbooks you own, and it should have an option to look at Used ones, and you'll get an idea of the price/how it works.

Edited by Dunc

I'm fairly sure Amazon act as a middleman on old textbooks now. Look up one of the textbooks you own, and it should have an option to look at Used ones, and you'll get an idea of the price/how it works.

I sold quite a few old books on Amazon. I suppose it depends how old the books are? I'd also look at Gumtree and maybe putting posters up at Uni buildings (if possible).

Nationwide do not charge for taking money out abroad so why not open an account and just do it that way.

Chrisy, breaking bones can lead to blood vessels being damaged.

If this happens the blood supply to the bones can be compromised which leads to bones dying slowly and being sore as they move against others.

This has happened to me and I get pains in my wrist often.

Guest The Phoenix

Chrisy, breaking bones can lead to blood vessels being damaged.

If this happens the blood supply to the bones can be compromised which leads to bones dying slowly and being sore as they move against others.

This has happened to me and I get pains in my wrist often.

Shit, I do believe all my bones are dead. :(

Guest The Phoenix

Stop trying to get a better handicap for the golf with your sob stories;)

Sadly my golf suffers more from my brain being dead.

Ffcsam, I think I know you... Are you small and Ginger? Slight Ian Beale thing going on?

Small?, Yes

Ginger?, Yes

Ian Beale?, Never owned my own chippy;)