Quick Question Thread

Apologies if this has already been asked but I can't be arsed reading all the pages. Took me ages to answer when I was asked last night.

What two players have played in both the 92/93 and 07/08 champions league tournaments?

Hint: ones scottish

Apologies if this has already been asked but I can't be arsed reading all the pages. Took me ages to answer when I was asked last night.

What two players have played in both the 92/93 and 07/08 champions league tournaments?

Group stages or qualifiers too?

Steven Pressley?

Have any of you ever carved a pumpkin? Got my daughter staying tomorrow night so I was thinking of doing that tomorrow.

Also, have any of you made Pumpkin soup? Well it would be a waste to throw it in the bin.

Cheers etc

Wife (& Simplytot) have been carving pumpkins for years - she tends to make pumpkin pie or some sort of loaf that taste awesome with the innards

Initially she used some of the templates online - One year she did a Dora pumpkin and another Elmo. They are pretty easy to use just print out, tape to outside of the hollowed out pumpkin then pierce through the design with some sort of skewer - cut out the excess pieces and there you go.

1st link I found on google for templates - http://www.dltk-holidays.com/halloween/mpatterns.htm

They can get pretty complex but look awesome when done.

Apparently if you are hollowing out the pumpkin its easier to sit it on the floor with a poly bag around it.

edited for pic

1506361202a6012328076l.jpg

Edited by SimplyTON

TICKETMASTER: 0844 847 2011

GIGS AND TOURS: 0844 871 8821

TICKETLINE: 0844 888 9991

THE TICKET FACTORY: 0844 581 9900

GIGS IN SCOTLAND: 0844 847 2011 / 08

edit: just looked at the time of the post, hah, probably too late eh....ah well.

Yeah, I got two off of Gigs in scotland's facebook page but my mum was phoning all morning and she had no luck.

Cheers anyway

Have any of you ever carved a pumpkin? Got my daughter staying tomorrow night so I was thinking of doing that tomorrow.

Also, have any of you made Pumpkin soup? Well it would be a waste to throw it in the bin.

Cheers etc

Pumpkin,pumpkin surely it has to be a tumshie lantern!

Bit of a dilemma. Offered quite a good job the other day; good really only meaning well paid in this instance.

Problem is it's only temporary initially, through the Christmas period. And my current job - which I've no intention of chucking - is permanent, though I've been told the company in question (offering) wouldn't let me work the two jobs.

Question is... Would they actively scan for someone working two jobs, and would they be able to tell easily? I know it'd appear in taxing and whatnot but otherwise, what's the likelihood? I'll need to look at the employment contract to see if there is a technical prohibition.

I've signed a working time regs exemption in the past, but that doesn't carry through of course.

Anyone any experience of this?

How much would a return from Glasgow to Aberdeen be?

EDIT

On the train, obviously.

Bought several weeks in advance, probably cheapest by 2 standard singles at about £11 a pop (i.e. c£22 total).

Bought on the day, Off-Peak Return is about £45 ish.

Above assumes no Railcard.