Quick Question Thread

Why do the Beatles have their song 'Yellow Submarine' on two different albums? (Revolver & Yellow Submarine)

Revolver is the proper album; Yellow Submarine is the soundtrack album to the film that was released and is not really regarded as a 'proper' Beatles album.

All You Need Is Love is also on the Yellow Submarine album and appears on another album (Magical Mystery Tour, I think but not 100% sure if I've got the right album).

Revolver is the proper album; Yellow Submarine is the soundtrack album to the film that was released and is not really regarded as a 'proper' Beatles album.

All You Need Is Love is also on the Yellow Submarine album and appears on another album (Magical Mystery Tour, I think but not 100% sure if I've got the right album).

Ta much! Wasn't sure if Yellow Submarine was classed as a proper album. It's mostly shite anyway IMO. You're right about, 'All You Need Is Love'. It does appear on those two albums. I think I'm right in saying that Magical Mystery Tour wasn't released in the UK market when it was released?

I've got frozen pasta, it's the one that the pasta is wrapped round meat (ravioli?). My question is, can I cook that straight from frozen or do I need to defrost it first?

edit to add, I think the creator of the thread(silvaisgod or something) was banned so the threads he made including the KFC one got deleted with him.

Edited by forehead7

I've got frozen pasta, it's the one that the pasta is wrapped round meat (ravioli?). My question is, can I cook that straight from frozen or do I need to defrost it first?

It should say on the packet, but i'm 99.9% certain it will be fine to cook from frozen. I often do, and i'm still alive.

Was Eric Cantona banned? (the poster)

I hope not, good stuff to read.

edit to add, I think the creator of the thread(silvaisgod or something) was banned so the threads he made including the KFC one got deleted with him.

Yeah you can cook it fine from frozen.

It should say on the packet, but i'm 99.9% certain it will be fine to cook from frozen. I often do, and i'm still alive.

It's not in the packet, it's just in a container. I'll cook it and see, if I don't post within a day you can assume I've died and not to repeat the mistake.

Just what the f**k does 'in his heart of hearts' mean? I hate this expression. It's stupid and makes no sense and moronic football pundits tend to use it a lot (I'm looking at the old firm w**k crew on radio Scotland).

I got a virus from E-set Antivirus Software (ironic I know) on my laptop so I want to uninstall it. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? The only options I have found is to download something which uninstalls it but I can't do that because the virus is preventing me from using the Internet! :angry: