Quick Question Thread

Does anyone know the name of a song from an advert about a year or so ago.... The song had I think just a guitar and very simple drums and a very high pitched female vocal. Can't remember what the advert was for, think it was a pretty mainstream brand like O2 or something. The only lyrics I can remember is something to do with soldiers - although to be honest I'm not even certain on that.

Had the melody stuck in my head ever since I heard it and I haven't heard the song since. I know I've been vague as hell there, but a long shot's still a shot.

This it? Can't think what advert it has been in though.

Is there any point opening an account at McBookie, or is it shit as the website makes it look?

I got a "Scottish only" free bet with them when I opened an account a few months ago. Go the usual free money strategy against Betfair.

Is there any point opening an account at McBookie, or is it shit as the website makes it look?

It's decent in the sense that it knows more about Scottish football than the average high street bookie so offers more markets, but I've always found their odds to be poorer than those elsewhere so you suffer there.

I opened an account with them last year at some point, placed a couple of bets, withdrew my winnings and I've never been back.

No sarcasm. Here's some adverts music with reasonably highpitched female vocals from the past year. I want to find this. :ph34r:.

http://www.tvadmusic.co.uk/

This it? Can't think what advert it has been in though.

Appreciate the efforts but it's none of those. It's not a song that's like been in the charts or anything I don't think, just one of those obscure advert songs by a band you've never heard of that has a catchy bit in it.

Gonna have a look at that site, cheers

Are Horse ridders expected by law to clean up after their beasts? Seems unfair that a small jobby is worthy of a fine(dug) yet these creatures can shite everywhere without punishment.

I am willing to offer a genuine £10 reward to anyone who finds me the song I was speaking about. It's not much, but a tenner's a tenner.

Paypal will be payment method if it's suitable for the absolute fucking hero that puts me out of my year-and-a-half long misery.

NB - I have blown all my current wage in Amsterdam last weekend and the winner shall receive their payment after the last working day of this month.

Edited by BradHorse

I am willing to offer a genuine £10 reward to anyone who finds me the song I was speaking about. It's not much, but a tenner's a tenner.

Paypal will be payment method if it's suitable for the absolute fucking hero that puts me out of my year-and-a-half long misery.

NB - I have blown all my current wage in Amsterdam last weekend and the winner shall receive their payment after the last working day of this month.

Was it...

Fairly certain that was in an o2 ad.

was considering getting a mate a hip flask for his 21st, anyone know where I could get them in Glasgow?

I'm sure you would find a decent selection at Jenners at Lomond Shores by Balloch. That's pretty close to you......

Alternatively, Loch Fyne Whiskies in Inveraray do mail order

Edited by lichtgilphead

I'm sure you would find a decent selection at Jenners at Lomond Shores by Balloch. That's pretty close to you......

Alternatively, Loch Fyne Whiskies in Inveraray do mail order

never even thought of there, i'l give there a try cheers

The shop I work in was recently closed. Most people were made redundant but a few of us are being kept on and moved to another shop. I've spent the last four weeks emptying the shop but that finished last Tuesday. I've still not heard anything about where I'm getting moved to. Do they still have to pay me until they find me a new job?