Quick Question Thread

On a further note we have just moved with Virgin. Internet right now is fantastic and going very fast indeed, however not all our channels we cant watch yet. Is it we have to wait a few days for it as we have the full package of having every channel? Mrs is at work so she cant deal with it right now or id have her on the phone finding out.

Thanx again in advance

Going by the way your missus handled the power supplier thing, I'd advise you to phone them or you might end up signing up for Sky, Virgin, Freeview, and Tivo.

Phoned the company today and they didnt have me on there database or anything yet, said they will deal we it when it comes onto the database, told them i am leaving the country but just incase phone on friday to make sure everything is fine. The guy wished me all the best on moving to a new country. :lol:

On a further note we have just moved with Virgin. Internet right now is fantastic and going very fast indeed, however not all our channels we cant watch yet. Is it we have to wait a few days for it as we have the full package of having every channel? Mrs is at work so she cant deal with it right now or id have her on the phone finding out.

Thanx again in advance

Why, is she the one in possession of the brain cell today? Do it yourself.

Politics oneRegarding the USA's downgrading from AAA.

Who actually makes this decision? Would it not have been in the best interests of the 'world' to ignore the results of and tests proceedures that arrive at the downgrading?

2nd question in a row.

Looking to travel from Glasgow to St mirren park tommorow for the 21's game then to Hampden.

What is the quickest routes via public transport as I will be drinking alcohol?

2nd question in a row.

Looking to travel from Glasgow to St mirren park tommorow for the 21's game then to Hampden.

What is the quickest routes via public transport as I will be drinking alcohol?

Dunno about buses but there's a train station right beside St Mirren's park, Paisley St James.

For Hampden you should go to Mount Florida.

Both leave from Central.

Edited by forehead7

Dunno about buses but there's a train station right beside St Mirren's park, Paisley St James.

For Hampden you should go to Mount Florida.

Both leave from Central.

Can I not go Paisley to mount florida

thanks to both of you.

Am i better to buy a day ticket? or a return and a single.

You could probably buy a return ticket from Paisley St James to Mount Florida. Are you going back from Mount Florida to Central after the game? Not that it matters if they marked your ticket as getting back into the central after the game will be easy since it'll probably be mobbed.

You could probably buy a return ticket from Paisley St James to Mount Florida. Are you going back from Mount Florida to Central after the game? Not that it matters if they marked your ticket as getting back into the central after the game will be easy since it'll probably be mobbed.

no walking back into town as the last train=leaving the game early.

Thanks agains for your help and VT.