Quick Question Thread

Most of my mates are on Football365.

4chan

Area Fives.

It wont let me join because it has a anti-scamming thing, which is the question "what team plays at st james park ?" and despite trying all possible combInations of newcastle united, it doesnt work :(

Area Fives.

It wont let me join because it has a anti-scamming thing, which is the question "what team plays at st james park ?" and despite trying all possible combInations of newcastle united, it doesnt work :(

That's because it's Exeter City. Newcastle play at the sports direct stadium ;)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exeter_City_F.C.

Guest The Phoenix

I know that was a bit dim there but please don't compare me to an Arbroath fan. It was a genuine question!

In defence of Arbroath Fans, being compared to L4L is more akin to being compared to an amoeba.

Anyone know a good place to buy a Parka jacket for £80 or cheaper, either in Glasgow or on the internet?

I bought a tidy jacket and lost it after one day about a month ago. Tried to convince myself that I could go a whole winter without one, I blaitently can't.

Anyone know a good place to buy a Parka jacket for £80 or cheaper, either in Glasgow or on the internet?

I bought a tidy jacket and lost it after one day about a month ago. Tried to convince myself that I could go a whole winter without one, I blaitently can't.

I usually hate the idea of buying something in Topman, but my girlfriend took me in the other day and they had a pretty cool green one. I'm not sure how much it will be with you as clothes are usually more expensive here, but it worked out at about £65. It's on their website (I can't be arsed finding it for you, sorry).

Dunno bout a Parka but Asos is quite a good website for tidy gear at a reasonable price.

Asos

there are a couple on asos.

Cheers lads. Asos has a few decent reduced ones.

I usually hate the idea of buying something in Topman, but my girlfriend took me in the other day and they had a pretty cool green one. I'm not sure how much it will be with you as clothes are usually more expensive here, but it worked out at about £65. It's on their website (I can't be arsed finding it for you, sorry).

This is a not bad shout as well. I used to think Topman was total w**k, but they have some good stuff in amongst the wanky stuff.

I was in Liam Gallagher's shop recently. i wasn't planning on looking, but I passed it and thought I'd see what the fuss was about. Saw a plain shirt I liked and thought I'd try it on, £185! The Parka's were about £450, what a stupid fucking c**t of a man.

This is a not bad shout as well. I used to think Topman was total w**k, but they have some good stuff in amongst the wanky stuff.

I ended up getting a green parka from H&M later on that day for £55 (no idea why I didn't mention that in the first post). They had a few colours - black and brown as well as others. No fur on the hood though, if that matters to you.

Quick question, if I was hypothetically looking into new year breaks, you know the deal, the sort of short notice couple type things, what websites would people recommend? Is there a decent package holiday website out there so that I don't have to fanny about with flights and hotels?