Quick Question Thread

Last year paid for a lads holiday to Kavos, 12 guys went from June 25th to July 2nd, cost around £450 each, which I thought was very expensive?

Where's the best place to go for a lads holiday and where's the cheapest?

What is a reasonable price?

Kavos is probably the cheapest and that is quite reasonable.

I feel bad now Clive after seeing your wee smiley face, I was pulling your pisser!

Don't worry I'm sure you'll have last laugh on Sunday....

Not to worry, I e-mailed the address you posted and they've sent me two free tickets. :)

And so I'll have a further laugh on Sunday. :lol:

That's extortionate. You can get Ibiza for a lot cheaper than that. I got it for £170 for a week, booking the flights and hotel seperate. Flip the coin I'm going away for 4 days in a couple weeks and it's costing £240 :( .. My mates are just back from Bulgaria, said not much to do for young couples but would be great for a lads holiday so we're probably going there next year.

I booked flights/Hotel and transfer myself for a week away in feb 2013 to Tenerife for my wife and i,The main travel agents wanted around £1200.I got flights with Thomson for £307 from Edinburgh and decent hotel inc taxi transfer with Alpharooms for £340.

I booked flights/Hotel and transfer myself for a week away in feb 2013 to Tenerife for my wife and i,The main travel agents wanted around £1200.I got flights with Thomson for £307 from Edinburgh and decent hotel inc taxi transfer with Alpharooms for £340.

600 pp for a week in the canaries? I went to cape verde for less#Imfromperthshire

Thomsons flights annoy me because there is no entertainment. I was in Rhodes this june, 5 hours with nothing to do on the plane. I just had nice thoughts of my youth and semi-clad women.

How do you pronounce the name McKeown? I've just realized I've never heard or said it, so it's probable I have it wrong.

I always used to think it was Mc-Key-oan, but have recently switched to thinking it is Mc-Cue-en.

Are either of these correct?

Edited by dane-don

How do you pronounce the name McKeown? I've just realized I've never heard or said it, so it's probable I have it wrong.

I always used to think it was Mc-Key-oan, but have recently switched to thinking it is Mc-Cue-en.

Des McKeown was pronounced McKee :o yown, though I have heard it also as McEwan for other folk

Last year paid for a lads holiday to Kavos, 12 guys went from June 25th to July 2nd, cost around £450 each, which I thought was very expensive?

Where's the best place to go for a lads holiday and where's the cheapest?

What is a reasonable price?

2 weeks in Malia last year from the 10th of June with Club 18-30(through Thomas Cook) - £330 odd. Booked at the start of September.

Guest The Phoenix

I'd say Mc-Kyo-an but that's probably wrong as well.

Yeah, that's what I meant to type for the second one. I am dreadful at creating spelled pronunciation.

Thank you.

How do you pronounce the name " Duguid" , got an uncle with this name. He's a nice man but he always wears a kilt.

Guest The Phoenix

How do you pronounce the name " Duguid" , got an uncle with this name. He's a nice man but he always wears a kilt.

Ever thought of asking your Uncle.

I'd wager he's got an inkling.