Quick Question Thread

This may be a stupid question but when browsing P&B on my phone, sonera threads have various dots next to the title which seem to change. Some are red, some blue some green and some red and white. What do they mean?

As far as I know, it means whether you've read the thread or if there's new comments since you last read it or not.

1351014915[/url]' post='6740651']

Right my Sky is being a c**t again. All the Sky Sports channels apart from SS2 are working fine. Does SS4 still have the match choice thing on the red button so I can watch the Barcelona V Celtic game?

Are you getting an error message on SS2 or is it picture quality that is giving you problems on the channel?

Probably should be in e-chat but no one will see it.

Right, trying to send a BBM to one person and it comes up a wee red cross. Everyone else is fine. Presumably they haven't deleted me as they'd just not appear on my list so it is just their phone's fucked or contract ran out or something?

Does anyone suffer from chronic fatigue? I mean sleeping your 8 hours and still waking up feeling shattered. If I slightly under/oversleep, I can't function.

Overslept; I feel too stupid and clumsy. Under; can't make coherent thought processes. Really affects my studies and daily life in general.

If so, how the f**k do you combat it? And don't say coffee, I end up crashing harder and it's ten times worse.

Serious answer, have you seen a doctor?

I've got an appointment for the 31st, been before but with a different GP and was told there was nothing they could do as they couldn't find the source of the problem. Then again, my old GP was like this for nearly everything I've been for, bit useless.

Should at least be doing a blood test on you?

The term "CT scan" scares me as it is but I'll take your advice. Although I think I'll wait for this new GP and see what I get from that then do this.

Thanks.

If it was me I'd be expecting my GP to check my thyroid function, a full blood count and possibly have a wee ferritin chucked in for good measure.

Anyone got any experience of renting a flat (or 2) short-term in Edinburgh? it's for new year but guess the same would apply during the festival. If so, how did you go about it?

It's not for me, someone I know who doesn't live in Scotland has asked me- would be for 7-10 folk. Guessing it'll be extortionate, but maybe still less so than hotels.

edit: we're talking a week maximum here, maybe even a couple of days less.

Edited by Fuctifano