Quick Question Thread

Why do commentators say names so stupidly, such as Xavi becomes Chavi and Juventus is Jew-ventus. It sounds retarded and i've never understood why they do it.

I think the worst i've heard is when Lehmann magically became Lemon.

What a load of Scheidt.

Does anyone look more like a The Rangers fan than John Brown?

e67ec824afbc9f855ad850f1b49c5b05_XL.jpg

I'm not going to do it, but this is crying out for a picture of "that" "woman"

My computer says no! Can't/Don't want to see it again.

This multi quote - bit of F up.

Edited by SlipperyP

If you're sitting next to someone on a busy bus and someone gets off, leaving two free seats, do you move there or stay put, not wanting to be rude?

Stay where you are. You have a seat, what difference does it make? If it's busy you're just going to end up sat next to a different stranger anyway.

Car Problem: My exhaust pipe has detached at one end (the front) but is still attached to the back of my car. Is it OK to drive it like this to the garage? The pipe has moved out of it's normal housing and is slightly wedged under the back of my car (at aroung 90 degrees to where it would normally sit).

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

No, it means that the total rent is £830 per calendar month. If you've got three people renting it'd work out at £276.66 per month (no idea why they wouldn't pick a number divisible by 3).

Car Problem: My exhaust pipe has detached at one end (the front) but is still attached to the back of my car. Is it OK to drive it like this to the garage? The pipe has moved out of it's normal housing and is slightly wedged under the back of my car (at aroung 90 degrees to where it would normally sit).

^^ owns a pug