Quick Question Thread

These guys are brilliant - bought a pair of Reebok Pumps (boots) from them for £30 a few months back after my old ones (4 years or so) finally died. Comfiest shoes I've ever had. http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/northernsole001

Anybody got any recommendations for a decent steak house in glasgow for sat night that i can take the gf to?

I've never been to Grill On The Corner but I've never heard a bad review either. Everyone I know that's been has raved about it. You'll probably want a second opinion from someone that's actually been first though!

I saw an indigo pair of Gazelle OG's that looked fucking tremendous. Can't say I like any Nike trainers, I think they look howling.

Sign up to the Adidas website and have a look at their backstage sale. If you go through the link here you can get a discount code to use on their site if you sign up to receive newsletters from them though you probably won't be able to use it on sale items.

The blonde girl was found in the camp in Greece, there was a riot in Brazil, and Celtic beat Ajax - I'm guessing one of those?

Probably a combination of the Celtic result and the blonde girl then. I was hoping for something exciting.

It also appears it was Shaggy's birthday.

Are there any small cinemas in Edinburgh where you're allowed to drink? I'm meaning something similar to the Grosvenor cinema in Ashoton Lane in Glasgow

Dominion in Morningside has a bar AFAIK so I imagine you can take booze into the cinema. Also I'm pretty sure the Cameo in Tollcross has a bar too.

Cameo cinema, situated in tollcross might be what you're looking for. Although I'm not certain if your are allowed drink. You were allowed 10 years ago.

The Cameo's a 'Picturehouse' owned cinema, as is the Belmont in Aberdeen where you can buy booze today. Therefore I'd imagine they'd be the same.