Quick Question Thread

Is it relatively simple to re-assign keys on a keyboard? My "Alt" and comma keys have stopped working (probably because I had the keyboard off it the other day[comma] trying to fix a different issue).

I've got a feeling taking the keyboard off again will only escalate the issue but if I could swap a couple of keys around (when was the last time anyone used backslash? I'm not sure I ever have.) that would suffice.

Is it relatively simple to re-assign keys on a keyboard? My "Alt" and comma keys have stopped working (probably because I had the keyboard off it the other day[comma] trying to fix a different issue).

I've got a feeling taking the keyboard off again will only escalate the issue but if I could swap a couple of keys around (when was the last time anyone used backslash? I'm not sure I ever have.) that would suffice.

have a read at this >>> http://vlaurie.com/computers2/Articles/remap-keyboard.htm

Anyway to recover deleted data from an old style Xbox 360 hard drive? Done it by accident and not touched it since

Yeah, I had this problem before and managed to get all my data back. What I did was...oh wait, you support Celtic? Sorry, no idea.

Could someone send me a link of the photo of the Hibs fan protesting with the glasses holding his season ticket up, after the 1-0 defeat to Hearts in the cup this season? Can't find it anywhere, funniest photo ever :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I can't. However, if you want a funny vid of a Hibs fan this may help:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=336513369824621&set=vb.100003978818636&type=2&theater

The scroll pad on my laptop ceases to work everytime I log onto my profile. Is there anything that can be done to fix it or am I taking it back to the shop? Only bought it today :(

Edit: Fixed it. Turns out I pressed the 'lock mouse' button :lol:

Edited by ScottR96

I recently underwent an operation on my ankle. For any medics, it was a right ankle arthroscopy and anterior cheilectomy. In essence what has happened was the lining covering my ankles had worn away so scar tissue has been used instead to protect the bones from rubbing. I'm almost certain that the nerve endings have been damaged as a result. 2 of my toes and half my foot are completely numb and feel like they are on fire. I'm seeing the surgeon in two weeks and the nurse assured me this week that it's nothing to worry about. Difficult not to worry though. Has anyone ever had anything similar to this?

I recently underwent an operation on my ankle. For any medics, it was a right ankle arthroscopy and anterior cheilectomy. In essence what has happened was the lining covering my ankles had worn away so scar tissue has been used instead to protect the bones from rubbing. I'm almost certain that the nerve endings have been damaged as a result. 2 of my toes and half my foot are completely numb and feel like they are on fire. I'm seeing the surgeon in two weeks and the nurse assured me this week that it's nothing to worry about. Difficult not to worry though. Has anyone ever had anything similar to this?

Aargh, shiver me timbers I had that very thing I did. I have to tell 'e it ain't good news Jim lad.

Guest The Phoenix

Aargh, shiver me timbers I had that very thing I did. I have to tell 'e it ain't good news Jim lad.

Poor b*****d, he's going to have to buy a parrot.

I got a steroid injection into my elbow yesterday. Before I got the jag the nurse warned me that it was going to be painful. She also said it was going to hurt for a couple of days after it. The jag wasn't sore at all and I can't feel any pain in my elbow. Does this mean I'm a tough guy?

I got a steroid injection into my elbow yesterday. Before I got the jag the nurse warned me that it was going to be painful. She also said it was going to hurt for a couple of days after it. The jag wasn't sore at all and I can't feel any pain in my elbow. Does this mean I'm a tough guy?

It means she thinks you look soft.