Quick Question Thread

Why do some modern day cars switch on your front lights when you start driving even if they are in the 'off' position?

I have seen several drivers who think they have their lights on as a result of this and the truth is the rear lights are not on and they are difficult to see if it is dark?

Why do some modern day cars switch on your front lights when you start driving even if they are in the 'off' position?

I have seen several drivers who think they have their lights on as a result of this and the truth is the rear lights are not on and they are difficult to see if it is dark?

Most new cars have running lights that are on all the time.

That will be p***ks that think they'll die if they don't have the front fog lamps on when it isn't foggy.

Anthony McGill?

Knew exactly someone would say that as I was scrolling down. Top work.

Can't help but think of this when I hear someone mentioning him:

BDqBbloCEAA7HHP.jpg

Edited by Chris_DK

Perhaps I didn't explain myself very well :lol:

In snooker, the crowd are supposed to keep quiet when a player is taking their shot, and they can only clap and cheer once it has been played.

My question was that if I played better when the crowd was cheering, would this be acceptable to the referee?

One from the snooker. Obviously the crowd must keep schtum when youre playing your shot. But what if youre the only match playing and u want the crowd cheering u when u play. Would that be allowed?

Nah, Plus you normally have more than 1 match playing in the same hall

Nah, Plus you normally have more than 1 match playing in the same hall

And that leads me to my supplementary question. Players like to moan if someone rustles a crisp packet when they're about to take a shot, but when there's 2 games going on simultaneously and there's a huge cheer goes up from the other table when someone is taking their shot, why does this never put them off?

How come if you're going nowhere of any importance or sitting about the house you could have a shave with a rusty axe and there wouldn't be a mark on your face yet the second you are going somewhere of significance and you attempt to have a careful shave your face is left in tatters with blood streaming everywhere?

What was the name of that cartoon that was on Channel Four late at night as part of their late night music thing they used to do? It was about B.I.G, Kurt Cobain, Freddie Mercury, John Lennon and Marc Bolan living together in a house in the afterlife.

What was the name of that cartoon that was on Channel Four late at night as part of their late night music thing they used to do? It was about B.I.G, Kurt Cobain, Freddie Mercury, John Lennon and Marc Bolan living together in a house in the afterlife.

House of Rock

I've just passed a graveyard with a whole bunch of wee red flags placed in the middle of the walky-up-and-downy grassy bits. Is this something to do with VE day rather than something like T in the Park where litter pickers mark the used needles and condoms with such flags?

Edited by Hedgecutter