Quick Question Thread

£15 on BTTS at 5/6 in the Aberdeen game tonight, collect your £27.50 in the morning. Put the original coupon on for £15 and stick £12.50 in the tattoo fund.

Why would you use a hoover on your arse? Surely you'd use it on the penis? Unless you thought it was an extreme way to cure constipation?

That's exactly how the subject came up - the wife's a wee bit impacted, so I offered to get the hoover. After suggesting the traditional cure, naturally 8)

I have heard that there are some folk who like suction on their ringpiece when they're...erm...delivering a vigorous massage to a particularly problematic muscle. The idea of someone actually sooking on one's bumhole is actually quite unpleasant, so I assume they use the vacuum cleaner, which reminded me of Chuck Palahniuk's Guts. Must admit to being quite curious about how many people each year end up with their inverted intestines slipping through their hands like a wet bar of soap. Not really something you'd want to admit to the world. They walk among us, people.

Not that I'm implying this might be the real reason why Darren Fletcher had part of his intestine removed or anything :whistle

Why, in the name Jethro Tull (in the case of both the band and the influential agriculturalist) is the last name pronounced "tull" and not "tool" (as in fool?

Are we correct to pronounce it thus, (rhymes with dull) or have we been wrong all this time?

People upset that Uber is about to launch in Glasgow.

Must admit, I've got no real idea what it is and why people are seething about it?

Wee video from Cracked - I'd never heard of it before watching this:

Mozza sums it up pretty well - rape taxi, only even worse than that. Sounds like a great money-saving idea in the same way that hitchhiking with burly truckers is :wacko:

I've got a mate who treats cracked.com like an academic fucking journal and it's incredibly annoying. Like the bit in that video where he says "anecdotal evidence will always trump some guy saying "this is bad" but "THIS IS BAD!"" then completely ignoring the evidence. Good one m8.

I've got a mate who treats cracked.com like an academic fucking journal and it's incredibly annoying. Like the bit in that video where he says "anecdotal evidence will always trump some guy saying "this is bad" but "THIS IS BAD!"" then completely ignoring the evidence. Good one m8.

Did you explain to him that it's a comedy site? :lol:

Did you explain to him that it's a comedy site? :lol:

He knows but he just seems to believe every word they say and then regurgitates it like its fact. Always creates annoying situations where he comes out with some ridiculous shit and then when someone says "where did you read that?" he sheepishly tries to ignore it so we all know it's fucking cracked again.

He knows but he just seems to believe every word they say and then regurgitates it like its fact. Always creates annoying situations where he comes out with some ridiculous shit and then when someone says "where did you read that?" he sheepishly tries to ignore it so we all know it's fucking cracked again.

They do come up with a lot of interesting stuff, but at the end of the day, they're trying to make you laugh.

At least he's not quoting Wikipedia articles :P

They do come up with a lot of interesting stuff, but at the end of the day, they're trying to make you laugh.

At least he's not quoting Wikipedia articles :P

Wikipedia is treated like a big joke but what percentage of the information on there do you reckon is actually inaccurate, compared to other sources of information? I'd bet wikipedia compares pretty favourably to most other 'more respected' sources.

Wikipedia is treated like a big joke but what percentage of the information on there do you reckon is actually inaccurate, compared to other sources of information? I'd bet wikipedia compares pretty favourably to most other 'more respected' sources.

The great thing about a decent Wiki page is the sources, so you can quote some obscure academic journal from the link about stuff you know fk all about instead of having leave a Wiki link which exposes your ignorance. Not that I ever do that. :lol:

£15 on BTTS at 5/6 in the Aberdeen game tonight, collect your £27.50 in the morning. Put the original coupon on for £15 and stick £12.50 in the tattoo fund.

I'm not even fucking sorry if you took my advice.

In fairness to Wikipedia, I see they no longer claim that there's a £500 note in circulation.

This statement is currently accurate at the time of typing, but could change at any moment :whistle