Quick Question Thread

He made a football manager video/stream with players that he created of other posters, whilst wearing StMirren PJ's. His mum was in the background telling him to shut up as she was watching Coronation Street*

*i may have embellished the last sentence somewhat, but it's all 100% true.

:lol:

That's not true...is it?

:lol:

With their girlfriends/one night stands. I just think it'd be interesting. I already know the lengths of their knobs and that so I don't need to know any of that nonsense

I'm 100% straight

If I may wade in, I myself am a man who exclusively peruses the Amateur section of XNXX. If you an watch live sex in front of your you, whilst both gaining tips and handing out constructive criticism then it's a real no brainier, Matty. The real question is whether you'd be pullin' the heid aff it.

If I may wade in, I myself am a man who exclusively peruses the Amateur section of XNXX. If you an watch live sex in front of your you, whilst both gaining tips and handing out constructive criticism then it's a real no brainier, Matty. The real question is whether you'd be pullin' the heid aff it.

"Nice move Stevie, but you might want to play with her tits while you do that"

I'd go for an orchestra conductor vibe myself, don't want to put them off with shouting. A series of gestures and subtle facial cues ought to do it. Plus this way you get to maintain eye contact the entire time.

Two of my mates* pumped each other while I and another chum were on the floor** in a hotel in Newcastle.

*Lad and lassie

**We weren't doing anything, we had been sleeping and were rudely awakened

I'd go for an orchestra conductor vibe myself, don't want to put them off with shouting. A series of gestures and subtle facial cues ought to do it. Plus this way you get to maintain eye contact the entire time.

I imagine that an explanation for facial expressions could be conveyed in the style of Monty C Burns in the softball episode of The Simpsons. Edited by Gaz

Why do referees need Copa Mundials?

So they've got something to aim for? Must be a nice feeling to be asked to officiate at a World Cup.

Have a feeling I'm being whooshed here. What's the punchline m8?