Quick Question Thread

I'd stop huffing them and start on the glue, just to be safe.

5/10

Burn off the fumes then expel the byproduct.

heater on full blast wind the windows down. Simples ;)

9/10

It could be a disaster if you have a Nissan Leaf.

7/10

Not sure what else I expected from P and B. Update: was out practising tonight, still alive.

Was the Radiohead song Kid A ever used in a film or TV Show or something? My mind jumps to that everytime I hear it but I can't for the life of me remember.

A few songs from the album but don't think the title track has been used:

https://thedissolve.com/features/exposition/669-radioheads-motion-picture-soundtracks/

I have a wisdom tooth at the back of my mouth that is growing in squint. It's starting to affect me in that I can't fully open my jaw any more and it's cutting up the inside of my cheek. If it grows any more, it will probably press right in to a ligament.

As I'm pretty poor just now, I can't afford £50 to get it taken out. I saw a file in Tesco the other day for £2 that would be the perfect size. Do you think it would be ok to just file it down?

I have a wisdom tooth at the back of my mouth that is growing in squint. It's starting to affect me in that I can't fully open my jaw any more and it's cutting up the inside of my cheek. If it grows any more, it will probably press right in to a ligament.

As I'm pretty poor just now, I can't afford £50 to get it taken out. I saw a file in Tesco the other day for £2 that would be the perfect size. Do you think it would be ok to just file it down?

Yes. You should do that

As you know it's named after Thor, the God of Thunder.

I took the attached picture about 10 minutes ago. Thor was obviously not happy about this, so he opened up the sky and lashed it down with some thunder and lightning thrown in for good measure.

God bless Thor and his day.

post-4857-0-47322000-1443105804_thumb.jp

I'm a dentist I'll do it for you, free of charge

Excellent. I'll PM you. Will I need trousers?

No a open mouth will be suffice ;) I'm a amature dentist I have only knocked the gf teeth out. Seriously if it's causing you discomfort goto the emergency dental hospital I think it's free.

No a open mouth will be suffice ;) I'm a amature dentist I have only knocked the gf teeth out. Seriously if it's causing you discomfort goto the emergency dental hospital I think it's free.

Aye, give the students a bit of practice, and lolz.