Quick Question Thread

I've got a few pairs of fine jeans which would be perfectly fine to wear if it weren't for the small streaks of faced fabric just above the (inner) leg openings where they've been rubbing over time.

Anybody here ever used any specific dye products to turn such faded patches blue again rather than fork out for a whole new pair of jeans (assuming such a thing exists)?

Nip over to Afghanistan and buy some lapis lazuli. Grind it up and put it in a bucket. Drink 15 pints of lager and pish in the bucket. Soak the jeans overnight, leave to dry, job done.

Nip over to Afghanistan and buy some lapis lazuli. Grind it up and put it in a bucket. Drink 15 pints of lager and pish in the bucket. Soak the jeans overnight, leave to dry, job done.

Does it have to be lager?

post-13234-0-43870100-1443696062_thumb.p

You in those flats above the scrap yard? Every time I drive by there I always wonder why anyone would want a flat there with all that noise 6 days a week.

Part of me hoped that when those flats went up the scrappies would get evicted. That yard is a complete eyesore and they're fucking crooks.

Those flats on Salamander St are quite nicely kitted out but pricey and there's the occasional disturbance from the working ladies nearby. Was also a murder in the building a few years back, victim was a gay that got taken there from Port o Leith. Apart from all of the above its a not bad location imo.

Got a couple of tickets for Federation Of The Disco Pimp at Melting Pot tomorrow night. Pals have all pulled out so it looks like I'll be going myself. The big question is, as it is acceptable to go to a gig by yourself but not a club night, and this is a combination of the two, WTF is the correct protocol for my Saturday night?

Got a couple of tickets for Federation Of The Disco Pimp at Melting Pot tomorrow night. Pals have all pulled out so it looks like I'll be going myself. The big question is, as it is acceptable to go to a gig by yourself but not a club night, and this is a combination of the two, WTF is the correct protocol for my Saturday night?

I went to The Technics World DJ Championships in Shepherds Bush by myself. Although you're only there for the music and performance it was still shite not having anyone to talk to. Never done it before or since.

Be brave little one, you can do it. It would be too loud to hear your mates asking who you fancy anyway, not without their mouth perilously close to your ear.

Be brave little one, you can do it. It would be too loud to hear your mates asking who you fancy anyway, not without their mouth perilously close to your ear.

I'm definitely going. Might even gub a Christian. I'll be outside smoking and talking shite to strangers once the gig's done. Probably.

If it's shite I always have the option to go home, after all.

What am I allergic to when the soles of my feet and the palms of my hands go red when I am having a drink? Sometimes my back goes red also. Nothing is sore, just a bit itchy.

Awaiting the deathly diagnosis with bated breath!

Drink?

ETA: You might have bad AIDS.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

What am I allergic to when the soles of my feet and the palms of my hands go red when I am having a drink? Sometimes my back goes red also. Nothing is sore, just a bit itchy.

Awaiting the deathly diagnosis with bated breath!

You might be Japanese but I only think so, I only think so.

http://www.healthworks.my/alcohol-flush-syndrome/