Quick Question Thread

It looks like they are all circuit training marketed to do different things.

Good things are said about Insanity so I'm going for it.

If I get rock hard abs and massive arms in 2 months then the guy's a genius.

It looks like they are all circuit training marketed to do different things.

Good things are said about Insanity so I'm going for it.

If I get rock hard abs and massive arms in 2 months then the guy's a genius.

I know a guy who does it and says he has to have a towel on the floor in front of him to soak up all the sweat. f**k that.

Electric blanket?

FFS min!

Even in the depths of winter, and on a shitload of blood thinners after 2 TIAs, I only wear pyjama shorts in bed, only have a thin sheet for cover in winter, window open and the central heating off in my bedroom. If I ever feel cold it's a sign I'm ill.

How are you going to feel cold in California, Raider? Even the rain is warm Edited by bob the tank

If you are picking someone up at the airport who's getting on off an International flight do you normally-

get to the airport 10-15 minutes before the plane lands, get to the airport at about the same time as the plane lands, or get there 10-15 after the plane lands to give the person time to get through customs and that?

I'm choice 2 or 3, apparently everyone else is choice 1.

If you are picking someone up at the airport who's getting on off an International flight do you normally-

get to the airport 10-15 minutes before the plane lands, get to the airport at about the same time as the plane lands, or get there 10-15 after the plane lands to give the person time to get through customs and that?

Choice 3. They should be grateful you're there to pick them up plus they're the ones that have been away having a good time while you've been stuck here. Rather them waiting about for a few minutes than you, eh?

Choice 3. They should be grateful you're there to pick them up plus they're the ones that have been away having a good time while you've been stuck here. Rather them waiting about for a few minutes than you, eh?

This.

Pretty rare that planes arrive early anyway, plus the queue at the border control desk before you even consider baggage collection.

Inverness is easy, you just park somewhere free away from the airport and wait till you see the plane come in, add 5 minutes.