Quick Question Thread

They were staying around that area and eating inside Central station which i remember because it was quite a strange place to dine out and said it was just fab! Why is everything i say getting so heavily scrutinised today?

I went for dinner at Zico's last time i was in Glasgow and found it over rated.

Was this the place?

http://www.alstonglasgow.co.uk/index.php/menus

Edited by Enrico Annoni

They were staying around that area and eating inside Central station which i remember because it was quite a strange place to dine out and said it was just fab! Why is everything i say getting so heavily scrutinised today?

I went for dinner at Zico's last time i was in Glasgow and found it over rated.

Ignore them all Throbber, I think you're fantastic.

Just about to take my rather belated lunch at work.

I have with me the remains of my dinner last night, a chicken korma with rice. It sat out for approximately 45 minutes, before being transfered to the fridge around 8:30 last night. It has since being removed from the refrigirator for approximately 45 minutes whilst travelling to work, it was still cool to touch.

Am I taking my life in the hands if I stick this in the nuke?

Just about to take my rather belated lunch at work.

I have with me the remains of my dinner last night, a chicken korma with rice. It sat out for approximately 45 minutes, before being transfered to the fridge around 8:30 last night. It has since being removed from the refrigirator for approximately 45 minutes whilst travelling to work, it was still cool to touch.

Am I taking my life in the hands if I stick this in the nuke?

never reheat chicken

As long as the chicken has been covered after eating and put into the fridge within an hour, kept cool and then microwaved until it's fucking roasting then you should be fine. Also don't reheat it more than once.

I must have eaten chicken the next day more than 100 times without getting sick.

Anyone that gets sick must be a jake IMO.

As long as the chicken has been covered after eating and put into the fridge within an hour, kept cool and then microwaved until it's fucking roasting then you should be fine. Also don't reheat it more than once.

I must have eaten chicken the next day more than 100 times without getting sick.

Anyone that gets sick must be a jake IMO.

Yup, I've reheated chicken plenty of times of well (whenever I make a stir fry I usually end up making way too much so usually have leftovers for lunch the next day) and have been absolutely fine.

I reheat any type of food. I reheat fried rice all the time and that's supposed to be one of the things you definitely aren't supposed to. I don't even refrigerate the stuff before reheating. My usual routine with a Chinese takeaway is eating as much as I can can then shoving the rest in the microwave for the next day. I reheat it the next day and eat. Never had any issues and I've been doing it for years.

Onyway. My question. Is the current episode of The Chase a repeat or has that fat bird been given the elbow already?!