Quick Question Thread

I wasn't trolling at all i wasn't really paying it my full attention then it was obvious he was getting more and more annoyed so i carried on with it.

This place is mad some times.

TBH I'm pretty upset at your assertion that Tradeston and the Gorbals are in the City Centre too.

Not so much that I'd search out photos of street signs though.

Ooft. Could tell Enrico was on the verge of a breakdown/resignation by how seething he got on such a regular basis. No loss to the forum.

He was right to be fair.

What i originally said was that i got off at Bridge street and it was a shit hole, then in a separate post i said that the city centre or Glasgow was a shit hole so i wasn't necessarily saying Bridge street was the city centre. If he hadn't blown up about it i wouldnt have carried on going!

Seriously though as I'm not from a city centre i have a broad radius as to what i define as that area but thats just me.

City centre. Bridge. Broad radius. Blown up.

Throbber is a member of ISIS. I hope the CIA are reading this.

Anything decent occurring in the city centre (Glasgow) tomorrow night? My brother in law is coming up for a couple of days and fancy doing something a bit different than the usual pub/club/kebab.

Was this by pure chance you asked this or is it relevant to the discussion on this page?

Shut it bully. Poor Rico's probably hanging off the Bridge Street bridge with a sign round his neck saying "City Centre that fucking way!"

I wasn't trolling at all i wasn't really paying it my full attention then it was obvious he was getting more and more annoyed so i carried on with it.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Was this by pure chance you asked this or is it relevant to the discussion on this page?

Was totally coincidental! Fucking hell.

BTW Rico is spot on, nothing south of the river would be classed as city centre. Anything further west than the top of Suchiehall St and anything further east than the Trongate is not the centre.

BTW Rico is spot on, nothing south of the river would be classed as city centre. Anything further west than the top of Suchiehall St and anything further east than the Trongate is not the centre.

Even I've had to argue that Finneston isn't the city centre on here before.

The top of Sauchiehall Street is at the Art Galleries. There are significant parts of Sauchiehall Street that are not in the city centre!

The top of Sauchiehall Street is at the Art Galleries. There are significant parts of Sauchiehall Street that are not in the city centre!

Driftwood is the cut off point.

Anyone arguing that Finnieston is city centre clearly doesn't know Glasgow at all.

He probably is . Interestingly this is a mile of the city with a radius point half way up Buchanan street and both finnieston and the area I stayed in are both in the circle.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1448609909.931464.jpg

I've helpfully sketched out the City Centre so we can put this whole sorry episode to bed.

Anyone who disagrees is a c**t.

post-9645-0-48902500-1448614710_thumb.jp