Quick Question Thread

Anybody know what the cheapest/best insurance company is to insure an 18 year old? (son passed his test today :( ) I'm with Admiral.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure of specific companies but I know if you pick up one of those onboard cameras, that you can get pretty cheap nowadays, that should lower his premium. There's also companies that fit 'blackboxes' under the dash to monitor driving to lower the premium further.

I'd spend a good while on comparison sites to get the best deal. Then be prepared for the company you eventually choose attempting to sell you 101 add-ons to push the price even higher.

Have to admit I'm not shocked he's a father, I am shocked that he's of an age to have an 18 year old son though.

Thought he was in his early twenties.

He's in his mid fifties. I'm 60 myself so I have no reason to gloat about this.

Was it Biggie that Granny Danger had called out as a rapscallion and was going to dish out bunches of fives?

Your obsession with me equals that of another poster who's a regular on GN? It's slightly disturbing.

Your obsession with me equals that of another poster who's a regular on GN? It's slightly disturbing.

Why are you so angry?

I think your senility is kicking in, I must have replied to you maybe 5 times in the past year, and thats me over-estimating.

FFS Danger, you'd start a fight in an empty room. I've just turned 50, and don't start that shite about being 60, you're at least 73, and I'm sure other posters on here who have met you, can back me up.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Why are you so angry?

I think your senility is kicking in, I must have replied to you maybe 5 times in the past year, and thats me over-estimating.

Was it not GD who posted cropped pictures of Mattydfc on the forum, that he had clearly saved to his hard drive to edit? Cheek calling anything disturbing imo.

FFS Danger, you'd start a fight in an empty room. I've just turned 50, and don't start that shite about being 60, you're at least 73, and I'm sure other posters on here who have met you, can back me up.

Being generous with the 73, IMO.

Sorry John, only 60. Maybe like you I've had a hard life. :(

Being generous with the 73, IMO.

You were so high on crystal meth the day we met you wouldn't know my age.

:lol:

mhak wouldn't let that lie, IIRC. GD must have went through about 6 angina inhalers.

Why doesn't mhak post anymore?

Do people who have angina have inhalers?

Edited by Granny Danger

Why doesn't mhak post anymore?

Do people who have angina have inhalers?

You didnt have anything to do with Maks banning, he had plenty to do with you fumbling for an excuse as to why you had a picture of Matty on your iPad.

It's medicine that's inhaled, I took a shot, but will stand corrected to your experience in this matter.

£2.73 a month? WTF were you getting insured for - walking?

Sorry it's £2.74. I went on my girlfriends insurance and switching to LV and adding me on business insurance only cost £2.74 more than she was paying for herself. I build no claims with it aswell.