Quick Question Thread

Is BigTabbyDave a new account created by sjc? Or do they just have the same fantasist, 'story for every subject' posting style?

I presume you're a teenager, or have lived a very sheltered life. You should get out more.

Time to worry when you're getting that kind of advice from a hermit like me :P

Not sure, but I'd see a doctor about needing to take a jobby between jobs. Frequent turding is one of the early symptoms of colon cancer, I understand.

How far was your house from the sites anyway? Close enough to fling a...erm...rock?

DeeMan better be a sharer.

He did idolise Ched Evans, so probably a fair chance he is.

I presume you're a teenager, or have lived a very sheltered life. You should get out more.

Time to worry when you're getting that kind of advice from a hermit like me :P

It would be funny to go through your posts on here and quote all of the inane, clearly made up stories you've posted, but it would take days I'd imagine.

You seem like a likeable guy Dave, the lies aren't necessary.

I'm trying to find a video of a Derren Brown performance whereby he had an audience of around a thousand people and they had all written down a truth/embarrassing fact about themselves. He, not know who the fact belonged to, chose one of them and managed to identify exactly whose truth/fact it was.

I can't think of a way to search for that on YouTube but if anyone has a link to the video or would even know how to find it then that'd be dece.

It would be funny to go through your posts on here and quote all of the inane, clearly made up stories you've posted, but it would take days I'd imagine.

You seem like a likeable guy Dave, the lies aren't necessary.

Please do so; it could be quite entertaining to see what mundane stuff you find to have been too outlandish to have happened, especially as it seems to be some mild rectal bleeding that's set you off. It's making me feel interesting, which is a novel experience.

I beg your pardon?

It was just a wee joke.

Please do so; it could be quite entertaining to see what mundane stuff you find to have been too outlandish to have happened, especially as it seems to be some mild rectal bleeding that's set you off. It's making me feel interesting, which is a novel experience.

It would genuinely take ages Dave, I really dont have the time.

I'm not a teenager Dave.

Honestly you must have at least 1 of BFTD's posts in mind that meets your postal criteria or you wouldn't have been arsed to make up your original post? So just pleasure him with that quote & make his Chrisymas.

Dave

Honestly you must have at least 1 of BFTD's posts in mind that meets your postal criteria or you wouldn't have been arsed to make up your original post? So just pleasure him with that quote & make his Chrisymas.

Davebo

FTFMyself.

Why isn't ice in lager a thing? Some lagers are described as best served ice cold, or sometimes you see them in a chilled glass, yet no ice actually ever goes in them.

I had assumed it would water down the taste, but about 80% of all cider (apart from the real jakey stuff) now has ice in it as the default serving suggestion. Is there a chemical reason or is it just marketing?

Why isn't ice in lager a thing? Some lagers are described as best served ice cold, or sometimes you see them in a chilled glass, yet no ice actually ever goes in them.

I had assumed it would water down the taste, but about 80% of all cider (apart from the real jakey stuff) now has ice in it as the default serving suggestion. Is there a chemical reason or is it just marketing?

Lager is shite