Quick Question Thread

When the wean was having trouble with constipation, the doctor gave us some bumph that stated stool frequency can vary between several times a day and once a week. It all depends on what's normal for you, and it's changes to routine that you have to look out for.

Once a week :blink:

Anyway, my question of the day is: did we ever establish who shot the deputy?

Does anyone else think there's less threads you want to join in or can be bothered reading these days?

You're just getting old, mate. Stick to the Auld Duffers thread.

Either that, or come up with a few of your own. Could be good for a laugh when Stan inevitably decides to excoriate you for whatever you decide to post :lol:

Who was it that, when there were photos of Nigella Lawson's husband with his hands around her neck, claimed (and was being serious) that he could have been 'checking her glands'?

Seriously, if you were going to check Nigella's glands, those would not be the ones you'd choose.

There's a guy at the pool who does full-pool circuits rather than laps. I've arrived and he's here now.

Worth going to jail over, or should I stow the rifle?

ISIS have got their drowning cage on ebay as the novelty has worn off that particular killing method. Maybe worth sticking a bid in.

I'm getting papped out the hospital at 8 when visiting hours finish. My mother in law is at home with my daughter who will be fast asleep in bed (I hope). Is it wrong that I'm seriously considering going to see Star Wars on my way home?

No.

I presume you will have to spend a fair bit of Xmas with MIL so a wee 3 hour rest (plus travelling and pub time) is the least you deserve.

No.

I presume you will have to spend a fair bit of Xmas with MIL so a wee 3 hour rest (plus travelling and pub time) is the least you deserve.

This is exactly my thoughts. The only problem I have is, the missus wants to see it too and my MiL would obvioulsy grass me in for not getting home till midnight.

Turmoil.

This is exactly my thoughts. The only problem I have is, the missus wants to see it too and my MiL would obvioulsy grass me in for not getting home till midnight.

Turmoil.

Tell the MiL that this way she won't have to babysit when your wife goes to see it.