Quick Question Thread

I've just had a fairly sizable lunch with the boss there and I'm going out tonight for Christmas dinner with the family at 6pm.

It's still 5 hours away but I am quite full so I reckon I won't be hungry.

I was going to exercise to burn some off but exercise generally make me lose me appetite. Would exercising between now and 6pm make me feel more hungry or less hungry for dinner? Or would it make no difference?

I've just had a fairly sizable lunch with the boss there and I'm going out tonight for Christmas dinner with the family at 6pm.

It's still 5 hours away but I am quite full so I reckon I won't be hungry.

I was going to exercise to burn some off but exercise generally make me lose me appetite. Would exercising between now and 6pm make me feel more hungry or less hungry for dinner? Or would it make no difference?

Go run 5k, you'll be hungry after that.

Why is there not a greater market for New Years greetings cards? If you go into a card shop or supermarket in the week after Christmas they have stacks of reduced price Christmas cards but maybe one small section of New Year cards. I would much rather send out cards wishing people a Happy and Prosperous New Year than wish them a Merry Christmas. The New Year card suggests good wishes and prosperity for the whole year and not just for one day in December. I know a lot of cards have both sentiments on them but I think more emphasis should be put on celebrating a New Year, and I don't just mean getting pissed on Hogmanay.

Also when did it become more commonplace for people to wish each other a Happy Christmas instead of a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year?