Quick Question Thread

I fucking bottled it. Back home and the MiL is watching some nativity pish on the TV and I've just found out I've no beer.

It's enough to make a man turn to the dark side and slaughter all the younglings.

No court in the land will convict you. God speed sweet Sith Lord

So, is she a miLilf?

I can see this ending up in the Have I Got (Dundee) News For You thread. Sober Dad busted shagging Mother In Law when wife arrived home with new baby unexpectedly early. "There was nae beer and nuttin on the TV ken, hud tae dae somink". Edited by Swarley

I fucking bottled it. Back home and the MiL is watching some nativity pish on the TV and I've just found out I've no beer.

It's enough to make a man turn to the dark side and slaughter all the younglings.

Such a situation deserves sincere sympathy!

Wee black mark for bad planning in letting the beer run out, unless the mil drank it???

Anyone else listening to Radio 5 live about an hour ago? This is how daft the middle class BBC are, they get their big reporter to do an OB from the last ever deep mine pit that is closing today, Peter's got set up at the shaft & tries to get one of the miners who is about to be made redundant what he thinks about it, after a few just walk past ignoring him one chap comes on the wireless, so how do you feel about the pit closing asks intrepid Pete, set o b*****ds & they should string up that fucking... Quickly back to the studio for apologies.

Some clever erse beeb programme exec will be getting his c**t kicked in for this.

Pished myself on the drive to work.

Grimbo

Good day, resident sad case Shelldon here. Pulled my flatmate last night, how do I go about not making it awkward?

Give her pants a sniff whilst firing the "gammon cannon", that will rid the situation of any awkwardness.